• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GOP Reps Locked Out of Federal Prison Where Jan. 6 Prisoners Being Held!

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
I'm almost tempted to click on the link and see what they were up to.

But if the OP isn't concerned enough to describe what happened...I'm not inclined to believe it was much more than someone grandstanding or whatever.

Post what happened and I'll take a look. Not going to give the kook site any run.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
All Matt Gaetz has to do is confess to his pedophilia and sex trafficking charges, and he'd been in prison with the rest of those criminals in no time.
Since you wish to threadjack the OP
So would Joe and Bill

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Unless they happen to be lawyers for any of the 1/6 defendants, there's no reason for GOP Reps to be there.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Unless they happen to be lawyers for any of the 1/6 defendants, there's no reason for GOP Reps to be there.
It's common for Reps from both sides to visit such ordeals, they even due it abroad.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
I'm almost tempted to click on the link and see what they were up to.

But if the OP isn't concerned enough to describe what happened...I'm not inclined to believe it was much more than someone grandstanding or whatever.

Post what happened and I'll take a look. Not going to give the kook site any run.
So go take a nap

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Pedophilia, having sex with a minor....got any evidence against Joe or Bill? Nah.
But you keep making those accusations anyway.
LMFAO
Everyone has seen video of Joe rubbing and touching kids and surely you haven't forgotten Bill flew to Teen Sex Island 26 times.....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LMFAO
Everyone has seen video of Joe rubbing and touching kids and surely you haven't forgotten Bill flew to Teen Sex Island 26 times.....
1. Do you have any parents or any kids saying Joe molested anyone? No. You look at a video of Joe patting a kid on the head or putting his hand on a shoulder or even kissing someone on the cheek or head and call it pedophilia. Get your mind out of the gutter. If that is your evidence would you care to see Trump getting a lap dance from Ivanka?

2. Do you have evidence that Clinton ever went to Epstein's island? How would he have done that without his SS detail? How many times did Trump go...care to see pix of Epstein and Trump together? Pretty difficult for you to claim Bill Clinton is much less moral than Trump is, given that they both cheated on their wives.

Last edited: