• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GOP saboteurs blaming Biden for Covid infections

Bugsy McGurk

President
Got that sports fans?

GOP saboteurs do everything they can to block vaccine mandates and mask usage, and then they blame Biden for Covid infections.

Republicans: Horrifying liars.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The GOP is really good at the politics of personal destruction. There's no lie they tell that their base won't accept without question. Even when the facts are staring them in the face. I guess that's a working definition of cultism.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The GOP is really good at the politics of personal destruction. There's no lie they tell that their base won't accept without question. Even when the facts are staring them in the face. I guess that's a working definition of cultism.
Oh yes. They know their covidiocy kills people. They’re fine with that, as they think it advances their GOP cult. Compounding their atrocious conduct, they then try to blame the consequences of their covidiocy on Biden.

Deplorable!

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
What this thread dances around is the very real fact that nothing anyone has done has had any effect on the ebb and flow of infections (and deaths). Here in the US, Vermont was the "poster state" for having done a wonderful job of "dealing with" the pandemic. Now, not so much:

Vermont, Long a Beacon in COVID-19 Fight, Grapples With Surge in Cases (msn.com)

Same goes for Germany as a nation:

Germany Faces Grim COVID Milestone With Leadership in Flux | World News | US News

What "the science" shows is that you need to take your own precautions - wash your hands frequently, avoid crowds and, most importantly, lose weight, get some exercise and take lots of Vitimins A and D and especially Zinc. If you get it, you should survive it and natural immunity will protect you from another serious bout almost indefinitely.

We're all going to get it eventually - so blaming anyone for the infections is stupid. What we can blame Biden for is lying about his ability to "control the virus."

Bugsy McGurk

President
What this thread dances around is the very real fact that nothing anyone has done has had any effect on the ebb and flow of infections (and deaths). Here in the US, Vermont was the "poster state" for having done a wonderful job of "dealing with" the pandemic. Now, not so much:

Vermont, Long a Beacon in COVID-19 Fight, Grapples With Surge in Cases (msn.com)

Germany Faces Grim COVID Milestone With Leadership in Flux | World News | US News

What "the science" shows is that you need to take your own precautions - wash your hands frequently, avoid crowds and, most importantly, lose weight, get some exercise and take lots of Vitimins A and D and especially Zinc. If you get it, you should survive it and natural immunity will protect you from another serious bout almost indefinitely.

We're all going to get it eventually - so blaming anyone for the infections is stupid. What we can blame Biden for is lying about his ability to "control the virus."
More of the same - covidiots perpetuate the Covid nightmare and then deny the consequences of that conduct, with the worst of you blaming those consequences on Biden and other responsible people who heed the advice of the experts. You GOP saboteurs are not experts - you are saboteurs.

Raoul_Luke

More of the same - covidiots perpetuate the Covid nightmare and then deny the consequences of that conduct, with the worst of you blaming those consequences on Biden and other responsible people who heed the advice of the experts. You GOP saboteurs are not experts - you are saboteurs.
And you are a propagandist. You know it, I know it, everyone here knows it.

Dino

Russian Asset

Look at the diseased leftist minds we’re dealing with. They’re big on vaccines? Trump insured those were brought along in record time, who do they feel is personally responsible for COVID? Trump of course. Biden said he’d come along and fix the problem, but hasn’t and seems can’t. Who do they blame? Republicans.
You can’t fix stupid and it’s sure evident here.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
This while deaths continue to rise...masking rules become more and more disjointed. (I e. Families need to think carefully before gathering with relatives because of concerns over the spread of coded, however 100,000 Plus football games are fine, all manner of college and prosport gatherings are fine, children in close proximity as in school should be missed, but then again they shouldn't, or maybe they should, workplaces remain empty because of fear of spread, and so on)

Let's not babble about saboteurs when we move on the exact same path under this administration...

Bugsy McGurk

President
Look at the diseased leftist minds we’re dealing with. They’re big on vaccines? Trump insured those were brought along in record time, who do they feel is personally responsible for COVID? Trump of course. Biden said he’d come along and fix the problem, but hasn’t and seems can’t. Who do they blame? Republicans.
Nonsense. The vaccines were created back when Trump was still calling Covid a Democratic hoax.

And of course Republicans bear the blame for the spread of Covid - you and your fellow GOP saboteurs rail against vaccinations and mask usage.

Duh.

EatTheRich

President

Vermont=13.3 currently infected per 1,000
United States as a whole=28.5 currently infected per 1,000
Germany=8.8 currently infected per 1,000

Bugsy McGurk

President
This while deaths continue to rise...masking rules become more and more disjointed. (I e. Families need to think carefully before gathering with relatives because of concerns over the spread of coded, however 100,000 Plus football games are fine, all manner of college and prosport gatherings are fine, children in close proximity as in school should be missed, but then again they shouldn't, or maybe they should, workplaces remain empty because of fear of spread, and so on)

Let's not babble about saboteurs when we move on the exact same path under this administration...
I don’t hear Biden calling for cramming people into places, as you falsely suggest. I see him wearing masks most of the time, and advocating for more vaccinations and mask usage. While Republicans fight those measures and blame Biden for the spread.

And that’s the real point.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You ignore the facts in favor of an attack on those you disagree with.

Who blames Trump for Covid? Nobody. A lot of people blame him for minimizing the danger. That is something he has admitted to. He lied. His excuse is that he thought people would panic...as if that makes sense.

Biden has focused on Covid as Trump didn't. Republicans have made it a political issue and have spread conspiracy theories like the one about some kind of tracking device in the vaccine or that 80% of pregnant women are having miscarriages after being vaccinated....Others have claimed masks were motivated by some desire to depersonalize us or to control us....not for the purpose of public health, but just for the sake of control. Posters here claim the vaccine is intended to depopulate the planet.
I wonder why this kind of shit is unique to now....certainly didn't appear when the polio vaccine was introduced.

So why is covid still a problem? For one thing we have relaxed our guard. We thought the vaccine would make us immune and didn't know the vaccine would wane in efficacy...because we are learning. So now that we know we all need to get boosters. We also need to continue to wear masks so that we don't take chances until we have learned all we need to know.

A friend of ours just lost her sister at 58..She insisted that the vaccine was "the mark of the beast"....whatever the f*ck that means...In my view she committed suicide.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That sounds an awful lot like "I know you are but what am I?" Which is about what I have come to expect from you.
And you are a propagandist. You know it, I know it, everyone here knows it

Which sounds an awful lot like " I can't answer the points in your post so I think I'll try an attack on you personally"....which actually looks like propaganda to me.

Raoul_Luke

And you are a propagandist. You know it, I know it, everyone here knows it

Which sounds an awful lot like " I can't answer the points in your post so I think I'll try an attack on you personally"....which actually looks like propaganda to me.
Actually, I did "answer the points" in his post:

(2) GOP saboteurs blaming Biden for Covid infections | PoliticalJack.com

If you had read the thread before attacking me you'd have known that.

This:

Was his response. Which, in fact, wasn't a "response" at all. It was, well, propaganda.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Actually, I did "answer the points" in his post:

(2) GOP saboteurs blaming Biden for Covid infections | PoliticalJack.com

If you had read the thread before attacking me you'd have known that.

This:

Was his response. Which, in fact, wasn't a "response" at all. It was, well, propaganda.
Are you an expert? Nope. Have you quoted reliable sources? Nah. Have you actually offered any sort of analysis that isn't intended to slam democrats.