• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GOP saboteurs blaming Biden for Covid infections

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nonsense. The vaccines were created back when Trump was still calling Covid a Democratic hoax.

And of course Republicans bear the blame for the spread of Covid - you and your fellow GOP saboteurs rail against vaccinations and mask usage.

Duh.
"Republicans bear the blame for s[reading Covid"

5 states with highest vaccinations have the highest cases of Covid and Bluest of Blue leftist

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The GOP is really good at the politics of personal destruction. There's no lie they tell that their base won't accept without question. Even when the facts are staring them in the face. I guess that's a working definition of cultism.
Is that why Joe isn't allowed to answer reporters questions after speeches?

GOP will not allow him to answer:)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
More of the same - covidiots perpetuate the Covid nightmare and then deny the consequences of that conduct, with the worst of you blaming those consequences on Biden and other responsible people who heed the advice of the experts. You GOP saboteurs are not experts - you are saboteurs.
"conduct" like Biden maskless a few feet away from military members on Nantuck today?

No one wore Mask

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You start off saying he was blamed for Covid...now you are saying he is blamed for the epidemic...two different things.

Did he downplay the danger? Did he lie to us about the potential for a pandemic? Didn't he tell us it would go away on its own before easter? Did he tell us there were magical treatments and appoint completely unqualified doctors to his pandemic advisory group? Did he ridicule people wearing masks?

Dino, you are dishonest and your goalpost shift is proof.
Did Brandon say he had a "plan" to "control the virus?" Have more people died of covid since he was elected than before?

Trump isn't in a position to do anything wrt the pandemic. Brandon is. Yet Brandon gets a series of passes from you while you keep harping about what Trump "could have, should have." That's not just "moving goalposts" - it's removing them!

Bugsy McGurk

President
"Republicans bear the blame for s[reading Covid"

5 states with highest vaccinations have the highest cases of Covid and Bluest of Blue leftist
That’s false, but what is true is that there are winger covidiots in all states. But less and less all the time as they die of Covid.

write on

Senator
Anyone?? There are hundreds if not thousands.

With over 197,000 deaths due to the virus, as of Friday morning, the former vice president placed blame on President Donald Trump during a CNN town hall on Thursday evening.

“If the president had done his job, had done his job from the beginning, all the people would still be alive,” Biden said at the town hall in Pennsylvania.

What would it take for the left to stop lying? They sure can’t be shamed into stopping.
Damn! Now where in there proves that Biden blames the deaths from the virus on trump?

You've got to closely watch a right wing cultist in their attempt to change the facts of a statement to what they want to hear.

I guess the best analogy is an elephant thinking he's hiding behind a tree.

lol

Dino

Russian Asset
Damn! Now where in there proves that Biden blames the deaths from the virus on trump?

You've got to closely watch a right wing cultist in their attempt to change the facts of a statement to what they want to hear.

I guess the best analogy is an elephant thinking he's hiding behind a tree.

lol
Uhhh, right here:

“If the president had done his job, had done his job from the beginning, all the people would still be alive,” Biden said at the town hall in Pennsylvania.

Is English your third language perhaps?
You don’t grip it very well at all

write on

Senator
Uhhh, right here:

Is English your third language perhaps?
You don’t grip it very well at all
Anyone who isn't stupid see what you attempted.

middleview challenged you to show where anyone blamed trump for the virus but you ignored the direct question and then lied by saying Biden said trump is responsible for every death from covid.

Any reasonable person would understand what Biden implicated.

But hey, politics.

Dino

Russian Asset
Anyone who isn't stupid see what you attempted.

middleview challenged you to show where anyone blamed trump for the virus but you ignored the direct question and then lied by saying Biden said trump is responsible for every death from covid.

Any reasonable person would understand what Biden implicated.

But hey, politics.
I think that response qualified one of two things: you don’t understand the English language or you qualify for a mental asylum.

Dino

Russian Asset
As always, right wing cultists attack those that expose their idiocy with off topic responses that have nothing to do with the gut of the original topic.
Hmmm one more time because I like embarrassing you, the topic was: GOP blaming Biden for Covid infections.
Now…. Did Democrats blame Trump for Covid infections? Si or no?

Further embarrass yourself…NOW!….

write on

Senator

Raise an eyebrow. Or is that too much to ask?

write on

Senator
Hmmm one more time because I like embarrassing you, the topic was: GOP blaming Biden for Covid infections.

Raise an eyebrow. Or is that too complicated?

write on

Senator

All we have to do is to sit by patiently and read you.

And yes, I know you belong to a cult with aspirations, but you need to focus....

Dino

Russian Asset
All we have to do is to sit by patiently and read you.

And yes, I know you belong to a cult with aspirations, but you need to focus....

This is an even lamer dodge but what do you have left? Don’t you even have enough class to just shut and slink away?
Kinda embarrassing no?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This is an even lamer dodge but what do you have left? Don’t you even have enough class to just shut and slink away?
Kinda embarrassing no?

Joe breaks another record

"end of quote"