• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GOP saboteurs blaming Biden for Covid infections

write on

Senator
This is an even lamer dodge but what do you have left? Don’t you even have enough class to just shut and slink away?
Kinda embarrassing no?
I'm just trying to take your attention away from shiny objects, you know, like fox news does when they keep you mesmerized using the same tactics of trump.

Well, that and trying to keep you on topic after you paint yourself into a corner.

You've taken this thread from a debate to a tit for tat.

Big time cringe on your behalf.

write on

Senator
What this thread dances around is the very real fact that nothing anyone has done has had any effect on the ebb and flow of infections (and deaths). Here in the US, Vermont was the "poster state" for having done a wonderful job of "dealing with" the pandemic. Now, not so much:

Vermont, Long a Beacon in COVID-19 Fight, Grapples With Surge in Cases (msn.com)

Same goes for Germany as a nation:

Germany Faces Grim COVID Milestone With Leadership in Flux | World News | US News

What "the science" shows is that you need to take your own precautions - wash your hands frequently, avoid crowds and, most importantly, lose weight, get some exercise and take lots of Vitimins A and D and especially Zinc. If you get it, you should survive it and natural immunity will protect you from another serious bout almost indefinitely.

We're all going to get it eventually - so blaming anyone for the infections is stupid. What we can blame Biden for is lying about his ability to "control the virus."
Ok then. Who are we to believe?

The Scientists that witness the variants mutate or your Constitutional rights?

You right wingers try to connect your rights to Science to prove Science wrong,.

WTF is the matter with you people?

Dino

Russian Asset
I'm just trying to take your attention away from shiny objects, you know, like fox news does when they keep you mesmerized using the same tactics of trump.

Well, that and trying to keep you on topic after you paint yourself into a corner.

You've taken this thread from a debate to a tit for tat.

Big time cringe on your behalf.
Here’s the debate:
Did Democrats blame Trump for Covid infections? Si or no?

Answer that and the debate is pretty much over.
You had time, do you have a response?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Did Brandon say he had a "plan" to "control the virus?" Have more people died of covid since he was elected than before?

Trump isn't in a position to do anything wrt the pandemic. Brandon is. Yet Brandon gets a series of passes from you while you keep harping about what Trump "could have, should have." That's not just "moving goalposts" - it's removing them!
nice dodge. so you admit now nobody blamed Trump for covid?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Here’s the debate:
Did Democrats blame Trump for Covid infections? Si or no?

Answer that and the debate is pretty much over.
You had time, do you have a response?
Democrats blamed Trump for minimizing the danger, ridiculing people for wearing masks, holding super spreader events and pushing bizarre miracle cures for the disease.
The probability is that he caused more infections by his comments.

That is not blaming him for covid...it is blaming him for not doing all he could do to minimize the spread.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Democrats blamed Trump for minimizing the danger, ridiculing people for wearing masks, holding super spreader events and pushing bizarre miracle cures for the disease.

That is not blaming him for covid...it is blaming him for not doing all he could do to minimize the spread.
Now more have died with covid under Biden than under Trump and Joe has another month to add to his scores of dead

What has Joe did to stop the deaths?

Dino

Russian Asset

No one blames him for the origin of Covid. That’s China, we all get that. Look up subject line- blaming Trump for Covid infections. Nonsense

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No one blames him for the origin of Covid. That’s China, we all get that. Look up subject line- blaming Trump for Covid infections. Nonsense
This subject line?
GOP saboteurs blaming Biden for Covid infections

Did you forget you posted this?
who do they feel is personally responsible for COVID?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
nice dodge. so you admit now nobody blamed Trump for covid?
LOL! You have blamed Trump for Covid (outcomes) since the get go. Funny thing is, much of what you ridiculed him for turned out to be astute:

It does not appear that the technology can currently target the virus in the human body, “but it can be very useful for rooms, equipment and all forms of surfaces that need to be clear from any virus and coronavirus specifically,” he noted.

Special radiation can kill COVID-19 and polio virus, Israeli study shows - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL! You have blamed Trump for Covid (outcomes) since the get go. Funny thing is, much of what you ridiculed him for turned out to be astute:

It does not appear that the technology can currently target the virus in the human body, “but it can be very useful for rooms, equipment and all forms of surfaces that need to be clear from any virus and coronavirus specifically,” he noted.

Special radiation can kill COVID-19 and polio virus, Israeli study shows - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)
so now it is "outcomes" and not the disease...so you admit that it was a false accusation at the start...progress.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Wow...Trump and Astute do not belong in the same sentence any more than Trump and honesty do. Internal use of disinfectant, Internal use of infrared light...discrediting his own pandemic team, derision aimed at people wearing masks....

It seems there was no negative impact by Trump's lying to us....is that right?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Wow...Trump and Astute do not belong in the same sentence any more than Trump and honesty do. Internal use of disinfectant, Internal use of infrared light...discrediting his own pandemic team, derision aimed at people wearing masks....

But let's ignore the negative impacts of the current state of things, correct?

Let's tackle people wearing masks..

What impact does 100,000 college students in a stadium without masks have on people's perception of the need to wear a mask?

How about when that image is multiplied by college sports stadiums across the country, and how about across the professional spectrum of sports?

What is the impact to an individual when they listen to the CDC strenuously recommend limiting family gatherings, I don't know let's say that for Thanksgiving, and then learning that the president gathered in Mass with family and friends in a large group setting in nantucket?

The examples are myriad, are they not? Which message is correct?

It seems to me apparently false premise to say Trump did this that and the other, while current state we see day in and day out all manner of unmasked activity.. across all levels of this administration

middleview

President
Supporting Member
But let's ignore the negative impacts of the current state of things, correct?

Let's tackle people wearing masks..

What impact does 100,000 college students in a stadium without masks have on people's perception of the need to wear a mask?

How about when that image is multiplied by college sports stadiums across the country, and how about across the professional spectrum of sports?

What is the impact to an individual when they listen to the CDC strenuously recommend limiting family gatherings, I don't know let's say that for Thanksgiving, and then learning that the president gathered in Mass with family and friends in a large group setting in nantucket?

The examples are myriad, are they not? Which message is correct?

It seems to me apparently false premise to say Trump did this that and the other, while current state we see day in and day out all manner of unmasked activity.. across all levels of this administration
I agree with you that we are operating under confusing directives. Do you blame Biden?
Many thought the vaccine would eliminate the need for masks...and I know a number of people who have been vaccinated and yet still got covid. Only one of those had to be hospitalized. I also know one woman who died because she refused to mask or get vaccinated...believing the vaccine to be some evil tool to depopulate the planet....

My wife and I were not wearing masks and were going out returning to pre-pandemic life. Now we know better. We are masking up everywhere we go and I could only hope others become more cautious...but is Biden to blame? Trump certainly was and as he admitted, he lied to us under the guise of preventing panic.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with you that we are operating under confusing directives. Do you blame Biden?
Many thought the vaccine would eliminate the need for masks...and I know a number of people who have been vaccinated and yet still got covid. Only one of those had to be hospitalized. I also know one woman who died because she refused to mask or get vaccinated...believing the vaccine to be some evil tool to depopulate the planet....

My wife and I were not wearing masks and were going out returning to pre-pandemic life. Now we know better. We are masking up everywhere we go and I could only hope others become more cautious...but is Biden to blame? Trump certainly was and as he admitted, he lied to us under the guise of preventing panic.

I blame Biden like people blame trump. I can see it only that Trump is an imbecile, and exacerbated the situation more so than anybody. But taken as a whole we are no better off with Biden at the helm, and the confusing directives that emanate, seemingly contradictory day in and day out.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I blame Biden like people blame trump. I can see it only that Trump is an imbecile, and exacerbated the situation more so than anybody. But taken as a whole we are no better off with Biden at the helm, and the confusing directives that emanate, seemingly contradictory day in and day out.
1. We would be better off if everyone were to get vaccinated and would mask up...that is the message from the White House. Nobody is saying "don't wear masks" nor are they making fun of people who do. The only mixed messages I hear now are whether or not all people should get boosters. What other contradictions do you hear from the administration?

2. I see a lot of contradictions between red state politicians and blue state politicians...some states reenacting mandatory rules on masking....some states enacting rules against requiring masks.

3. Which side would you see as promoting bizarre conspiracy stories about the vaccines?
@Dawg posted a link to a story about 80% of pregnant women getting vaxed and then miscarrying. He wouldn't even acknowledge just how dishonest it was...and that crap is driving millions to avoid the use of vaccines.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

Are the covid pills a form of "internal use of a disinfectant?"

1638031664770.png

Will millimeter waves, which do not heat or damage surfaces, be adaptable to full body irradiation?

The fact of the matter is Trump is an oaf but not an idiot. These are the kinds of things he was talking about - you morons were the (only) ones saying he was suggesting people "drink bleach."

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
1. We would be better off if everyone were to get vaccinated and would mask up...that is the message from the White House. Nobody is saying "don't wear masks" nor are they making fun of people who do. The only mixed messages I hear now are whether or not all people should get boosters. What other contradictions do you hear from the administration?

2. I see a lot of contradictions between red state politicians and blue state politicians...some states reenacting mandatory rules on masking....some states enacting rules against requiring masks.

3. Which side would you see as promoting bizarre conspiracy stories about the vaccines?
@Dawg posted a link to a story about 80% of pregnant women getting vaxed and then miscarrying. He wouldn't even acknowledge just how dishonest it was...and that crap is driving millions to avoid the use of vaccines.
Here's what bugs me. Back then Trump would step out for an impromptu q&A with the press, or what have you, and if he was without a mask the media would freak the hell out, not to mention posters here

Biden steps out without a mask, and we get it's a okay now because vaccine blah blah blah. But that same latitude wasn't afforded back then. And in my opinion if we're talking about honesty and what needs to be done, then it shouldn't be afforded now either.

I see both sides as promoting bizarre conspiracy theories. Take for example all the bizarros that claim that the prior president actually said drink bleach, including a brand name bleach company, that had to step into The fray as though that was real or something. It was made real by the reactions of the crazed, and not by Trump statement alone

Red blooded American

Council Member
Here's what bugs me. Back then Trump would step out for an impromptu q&A with the press, or what have you, and if he was without a mask the media would freak the hell out, not to mention posters here

Biden steps out without a mask, and we get it's a okay now because vaccine blah blah blah. But that same latitude wasn't afforded back then. And in my opinion if we're talking about honesty and what needs to be done, then it shouldn't be afforded now either.

I see both sides as promoting bizarre conspiracy theories. Take for example all the bizarros that claim that the prior president actually said drink bleach, including a brand name bleach company, that had to step into The fray as though that was real or something. It was made real by the reactions of the crazed, and not by Trump statement alone
Look at this thread. They now claim they never blamed Trump for Covid but still hold on to the lie that Trump called Covid a hoax.

EatTheRich

President
Are the covid pills a form of "internal use of a disinfectant?"

View attachment 67153

Will millimeter waves, which do not heat or damage surfaces, be adaptable to full body irradiation?

The fact of the matter is Trump is an oaf but not an idiot. These are the kinds of things he was talking about - you morons were the (only) ones saying he was suggesting people "drink bleach."
Yet a number of people drank bleach because they took his advice at face value.

EatTheRich

President

Trump also mocked wearing masks and told people to go to work while infected. And that bleach company had to issue that statement to save lives.