• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GOP state rep shows off his racism

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So one guys says "buckwheat" and you're outraged? Meanwhile, your ilk started "uncle tom" trending on twitter relating to Tim Scott with millions of tweets and references by your electorate and leaders and you say nothing?

We should ALL be horrified. The mentally ill continue their utter hypocrisy and racism.
It would be like me calling you the R-word.

Joe in Tulsa

Council Member
So at any point in his presidency, if Obama had uttered the words, "hold on cracker", you would have shrugged it off ?
I've been called worse by better. I'm not constantly searching for things to be offended by, and I grew up with the saying "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me".

Spamature

President
I've been called worse by better. I'm not constantly searching for things to be offended by, and I grew up with the saying "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me".
That is not the point. He is not a child on the playground. He is a representative of the people in his constituency. Furthermore, he shamed himself with his slur and them for having supported him in the first place.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So they call for an end of white silence. But do they call for an end to white victimization in Affirmative Action ? Now who's the silent ones ?
Your white privilege gave you a leg up, yet it sounds like you didn't get everything you wanted in life if you're still whining about the success of some black people. Need some bootstraps?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
TeX Dem called Scott an Oreo
resigned but dems would accept it

hummmmmmmmmmmm