• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gorebal Warming and 24* on 1st day of Spring

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Biden broke his campaign promise.

Cuz it's cold today, does that mean the world isn't polluted?
Ask the Progressives that are pissed

It's cold 1st day of Spring due to Climate Change evidently?

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ask the Progressives that are pissed

It's cold 1st day of Spring due to Climate Change evidently?
I don't know that's what we're trying to get to. So because somebody says climate change to you, therefore on any given day it can't be cold again. Did I get your understanding of science correct?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
It's 39 degrees now and later on the temps will be in the 50's. So sunny and bright this morning, I love it. It's going to be more like spring. :)

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
That it was cold on the first day of spring, and therefore that somehow correlates to global warming?
What it doesn't "correlate" with is the lame prediction that the glaciers would be well on their way to being melted and the oceans risen by now.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's 39 degrees now and later on the temps will be in the 50's. So sunny and bright this morning, I love it. It's going to be more like spring. :)
Almost 60 this afternoon and almost 80 end of week
From winter to summer!
What it doesn't "correlate" with is the lame prediction that the glaciers would be well on their way to being melted and the oceans risen by now.
Title line was Fact
Subject was progressives pissed at Biden for breaking his Promise

Progressives trash ‘status quo’ Biden running in 2024: He ‘must’ step down (msn.com)

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Cool. So...they (glaciers sea ice etc)..are NOT melting to any degree, correct?

Second...what is the 'by now' you speak of..? Define it. Was there a limit...a specific date... Today maybe?