• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Got any candidate yet, Repubs?

Nestor2

Council Member
I mean, one that isn't psycho or stupid, or a panderer or a serial liar?

You know, somebody worth voting for??

Nestor2

Council Member
Yes, and he's running ten points or better against anything the repubs got. When each of the worst candidates spends time as the "front-runner" before getting dethroned, it's a sure indication that nobody really likes any of them much.

The point is, either run somebody who can do the job--and only one or two of these chuckleheads is truly qualified--or face massive defeat in November. Your choice.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
your belly looks close to mine...........maybe we will implode before NOV.....................

'O' makes Jimmy Carter look like a scholar................

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Rick Santorum is the new flavor of the week...That guy is a complete [Unwelcome language removed]

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
dems always pick the person who's HOT, whose time is now. repubs are currently deciding among the STALE.

ARMCX1

Mayor
I mean, one that isn't psycho or stupid, or a panderer or a serial liar?

You know, somebody worth voting for??
Although Iowa might not confirm it, Romney will be the eventual nominee.

In my opinion, Romney will be a formidable competent well funded candidate. If Romney didn't have the GOP/TP hanging around his neck, he might even beat Obama.

What Romney will do is articulate the post-supply side parlance and credo of the new GOP/TP.