• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gotta admit, it's a fair comparison.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
This isn't really debatable.
The point of yours and everyone's job is to enrich the business owners(aka the shareholders). The means of doing that varies by position, but the purpose of everyone's job is the same. Enrich shareholders. If shareholders don't view you or your position as a means of enriching themselves they will eliminate you or the position.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedman_doctrine
nope. naturally the small business model (the majority) indicates otherwise.

nope. naturally the small business model (the majority) indicates otherwise.

Business owners, whether it's a small business, or big business are shareholders. Workers have to put the owners of the business first.
The Stakeholder model leads to failure. Communist Russia did that and it lead to abject failure industry wide. The Stakeholder model is just a scam by shareholders who want to market themselves to hippies and suburban moms.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Business owners, whether it's a small business, or big business are shareholders. Workers have to put the owners of the business first.
The Stakeholder model leads to failure. Communist Russia did that and it lead to abject failure industry wide. The Stakeholder model is just a scam by shareholders who want to market themselves to hippies and suburban moms.
you dont have to explain it to me, i understand. I also understand Freidman's theory to be disputed up down left and right. Not to mention the notion of small business...a preponerance...saying otherwise

Russia is a failure, and a shit hole. Yes. on that we are agreed.

you dont have to explain it to me, i understand. I also understand Freidman's theory to be disputed up down left and right. Not to mention the notion of small business...a preponerance...saying otherwise

Russia is a failure, and a shit hole. Yes. on that we are agreed.
Disputed.. yes.
Disproven... no

I don't like shareholder theory, but that doesn't mean it isn't true.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Disputed.. yes.
Disproven... no

I don't like shareholder theory, but that doesn't mean it isn't true.
cool. just look around. millions of small businesses ...each just trying to eke it out...say otherwise..

anyway.... let's get back to you lauding failed basketweaver theorists...or at least some lame made up backhand in lieu of a real point.... ;-)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Right, "eke it out" is still just enriching the shareholders(just with varying degrees of success)
sure. incorrect, but you keep at it..

i'll stick with shareholders (bsiness owners trying to eke it out) over indolent failures with wasted years on shit degrees...

sure. incorrect, but you keep at it..

i'll stick with shareholders (bsiness owners trying to eke it out) over indolent failures with wasted years on shit degrees...
Business owners... trying to enrich themselves.
Student loan recipients... trying to enrich themselves.

Individuals are shareholders in the business of themselves.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's ok, you be an @$$hole to student loan borrowers. I will be an @$$hole to the business owners. Everyone gets their loans forgiven, so I really don't care.
Yet, you are working for a business owner, so why do that and take the owners money?

It's clear you are not driven enough or smart enough to be a Business Owner and must just be an employee! Hell, you post you quit one Business Owner for another Business Owner that pays more:)

BTW: what Business Owner is stupid enough to employ YOU and pay YOU to post in a fray all day instead of enriching themselves with your devoted work?

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What a crock of shit. Business owners aren't running charities, they don't employ people out of the goodness of hearts. Businesses exist to for one reason. To enrich shareholders.

Business owners are only trying to do one thing. Enrich themselves. They view employment as a necessary evil to expand their own wealth.
says an employee:)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Says an ex-con
Well, at least I didn't have to order a Cambodian mail-order bride because no American women wanted anything to do with me.

You'll never be anything but a lowly employee and doesn't appear any student loan relief, pay up boy.

Well, at least I didn't have to order a Cambodian mail-order bride because no American women wanted anything to do with me.

You'll never be anything but a lowly employee and doesn't appear any student loan relief, pay up boy.
A divorcee shouldn't be talking about my talking about my family that, boy.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Go tend the fields.
Hoping it's dry enough to do that this afternoon, we're half done with corn and already shipped over 100,000 bushels of corn and I love those fields, does your Business Owner employer pay you that well?

Or do you even have a Job, no Business Owner is going to pay someone to play in frays at work!

BTW: there's GOLD in them fields

Last edited: