• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gov. Andrew Cuomo Admits Stockpile of Thousands of Unused Ventilators

Bugsy McGurk

President
3 states have a problem, all blue states...……..it's a damn lie to post "Every state has a shortage"...……..due to Chinese Virus #19...…………..I know for damn sure if Sow Clinton had won it wouldn't be called 'Clinton virus' by you panty waste libs...……...I don't hate Cuomo other for his lying with a warehouse full of ventilators the only Deplorable here is YOU.
You share Trump’s tunnel vision, unable to see past the next 5 minutes.

The Trump virus will wreak its havoc on every state in due course. The virus does not discriminate between red states or blue states, Republicans or Democrats.

You should watch Cuomo’s pressers. Unlike Trump’s idiotic pressers you would learn a great deal. That’s why Fox Noise doesn’t even cover them - it does not want its zombies to learn things.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You share Trump’s tunnel vision, unable to see past the next 5 minutes.

The Trump virus will wreak its havoc on every state in due course. The virus does not discriminate between red states or blue states, Republicans or Democrats.

You should watch Cuomo’s pressers. Unlike Trump’s idiotic pressers you would learn a great deal. That’s why Fox Noise doesn’t even cover them - it does not want its zombies to learn things.
I'd give $10,000 to COVID-19 relief fund if I could meet you face to face...………….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The Chinese have been eating them for thousands of years.

No yours comes from some nasty as woods. No difference might even be worse. Dog, cat, bat, squirrel, raccoon, possum, deer all the same out in the woods.

Keep hoping for and cheering bad news in other states until your governor is begging for ventilators. Since he only actually ordered a shutdown just yesterday in your state instead of weeks ago like he should have.

Mick

The Right is always right
Why do you think facts make you so angry?

Do you ever think about that?
Just like you were the rube that believed that andrew Cuomo was having people die on him left and right because Trump had hundreds of thousands of ventilators he was refusing to give him. Now the facts: Ventilators are in short supply nationally and Cuomo has thousands hidden in warehouses unused.

But I'm not surprised. You're the tool that still believes Russian collusion really happened. Can't expect much when one has the brain of a bug.

Lulz

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Just like you were the rube that believed that governor Cuomo was having people die on him left and right because Trump had hundreds of thousands of ventilators he was refusing to give him. Now the facts: Ventilators are in short supply nationally and Cuomo has thousands hidden in warehouses unused.

But I'm not surprised. You're the tool that still believes Russian collusion really happened. Can't expect much when one has the brain of a bug.

Lulz
I already disposed of those lies above. If you insist on lying, and you do, you should at least tell fresh lies.

But hey - check out the news. Trump did a crackerjack job, don’t you think?

Mick

I already disposed of those lies above. If you insist on lying, and you do, you should at least tell fresh lies.

But hey - check out the news. Trump did a crackerjack job, don’t you think?
Let's go over the facts AGAIN, shall we?

Cuomo has thousands of unused ventilators sitting around doing nothing. Otoh, the Trump administration doesn't have hundreds of thousands of ventilators just sitting around. There are needs in Washington, California, Texas, Florida, New Jersey, and the list grows. It's a scarce resource and he cannot give them all to one city because they "might" need that at "some point". According to Cuomo he turned down 15,000 a few years ago because he didn't have enough personnel trained to operate them anyways. What a dolt.

Joe Biden DID call the Trump China travel ban xenophobic. On the very same day that the President announced the travel ban Joe Biden held a rally where when publicly talking about Trump's response to the pandemic called it "hysterically xenophobic". That was the background and context. There was no praise of the travel ban. There was no saying it was the right thing to do. If Biden supported the travel ban why did he refuse to say it and instead call the President's efforts "xenophobic"? You actually believe Joe Biden supported the travel ban even though he called the President's response "xenophobic" while the ban was being introduced? ROFL A nut. A deranged nut.

See, this is what we call ADDRESSING the facts. I did it. You cannot. Facts matter. Left wing psychosis does not.

Any more questions regarding yet another daily education you are receiving? :D

Let me guess, you wont' address anything I just posted....but will instead fly into insults and spew hatred. I'll bet you I am right.....let's see....

Spamature

President
I know this wasn't you

It damn sure will not be in grocery store soon in Cali and your food stamps will be useless:)
You still got today to pass it around to each other. No fines, not even a second look while the sane states have been locked down for weeks now.

Get to spreading while the getting is good.

Just like you said our bellies were going to be rubbing our backbones back in 2009 ?

Spamature

President
3 states have a problem, all blue states...……..it's a damn lie to post "Every state has a shortage"...……..due to Chinese Virus #19...…………..I know for damn sure if Sow Clinton had won it wouldn't be called 'Clinton virus' by you panty waste libs...……...I don't hate Cuomo other for his lying with a warehouse full of ventilators the only Deplorable here is YOU.
Is this like how you wingers kept saying Al Gore would have invaded Iraq to distract yourselves from your dear leader's incompetence ?

Hate to break it to you but this is the second time in a row that a Republican POTUS has wreck the nation and its economy with his incompetence. That is all on you folks and you ignorant destructive voting habits.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Let's go over the facts AGAIN, shall we?

Cuomo has thousands of unused ventilators sitting around doing nothing. Otoh, the Trump administration doesn't have hundreds of thousands of ventilators just sitting around. There are needs in Washington, California, Texas, Florida, New Jersey, and the list grows. It's a scarce resource and he cannot give them all to one city because they "might" need that at "some point". According to Cuomo he turned down 15,000 a few years ago because he didn't have enough personnel trained to operate them anyways. What a dolt.

Joe Biden DID call the Trump China travel ban xenophobic. On the very same day that the President announced the travel ban Joe Biden held a rally where when publicly talking about Trump's response to the pandemic called it "hysterically xenophobic". That was the background and context. There was no praise of the travel ban. There was no saying it was the right thing to do. If Biden supported the travel ban why did he refuse to say it and instead call the President's efforts "xenophobic"? You actually believe Joe Biden supported the travel ban even though he called the President's response "xenophobic" while the ban was being introduced? ROFL A nut. A deranged nut.

See, this is what we call ADDRESSING the facts. I did it. You cannot. Facts matter. Left wing psychosis does not.

Any more questions regarding yet another daily education you are receiving? :D

Let me guess, you wont' address anything I just posted....but will instead fly into insults and spew hatred. I'll bet you I am right.....let's see....
You post these long, ranting screeds with a blizzard of lies. I will only correct your lies if you limit your lie-per-post count.

Spamature

President
A double dose dish eh ?

Swine flu and this too:

You might want to have a side salad of Hemlock with that dish just to be sure.

Mick

You post these long, ranting screeds with a blizzard of lies. I will only correct your lies if you limit your lie-per-post count.
Ahh, just as I predicted. You'd go belly up and not address any of the facts I presented.....AGAIN. Amazing how lefty's corrupt actions always supersede lefty's corrupt babble.

Facts: Andrew Cuomo has plenty ventilators, the federal government does not and the feds must weigh the needs of ALL. Cuomo could have had more but didn't buy them because he cried he would never have enough trained personnel to operate that many. All facts.

Quid pro senile Joe and Democratic leaders were providing nothing to the administration about whay should be done. They just retroactively bitched, like you, anout stuff the administration was already doing. Quid pro Joe even said the President's response to the outbreak was "hysterical xenophobia" the very day the President put in place the travel ban.

Facts matter you smelly bug.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Is this like how you wingers kept saying Al Gore would have invaded Iraq to distract yourselves from your dear leader's incompetence ?

Hate to break it to you but this is the second time in a row that a Republican POTUS has wreck the nation and its economy with his incompetence. That is all on you folks and you ignorant destructive voting habits.
"Al Gore" my gawd almighty what's he have to do with COVID-19 and it wouldn't have made any difference who won in 2016 COVID-19 would still be here and same happening.

'wrecked'

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You still got today to pass it around to each other. No fines, not even a second look while the sane states have been locked down for weeks now.

Get to spreading while the getting is good.

Just like you said our bellies were going to be rubbing our backbones back in 2009 ?
NC has been all but shut down for weeks and even with Coopers Order there a hellofa lot of places to still go

• Gatherings of more than 10 people are prohibited, although that limit doesn't apply to shopping centers, medical facilities and airports. Up to 50 people are allowed at funerals.
  • People can go out to buy groceries, pick up prescriptions, visit a health care provider, exercise, care for family members, volunteer to serve the needy or visit a place of worship.
  • "Essential" businesses that can continue to operate include health care providers, supermarkets, pharmacies, gas stations, law enforcement, utilities, maintenance workers, human services organizations, farms and other food and beverage producers, banks and insurers, shipping, transportation, hotels, mortuaries and professional services, such as lawyers and accountants.
  • Restaurants can continue to provide drive-thru, takeout and delivery services.
  • Pet supply stores, electronics stores, lawn and garden shops, liquor stores and bookstores that sell education materials also can remain open.
  • All businesses that operate need to practice "social distancing" among employees and customers.
  • Violations of the order are punishable as a Class 2 misdemeanor.
Plus we in AG not limited...……….will be planting
Big Whoopy Do

You need go see the Naval hospital ship or you still locked up?

Mick

Ahh, so once again still trying to blame the President for this worldwide pandemic that originated in China? Spammanure, what are we going to do with you? You are full of conspiracies and accusations. Low on actual facts. Is this a horrible effect of TDS?

Spamature

President
"Al Gore" my gawd almighty what's he have to do with COVID-19 and it wouldn't have made any difference who won in 2016 COVID-19 would still be here and same happening.

'wrecked'
There you go again trying to convince yourself that Dems are the same as the incompetents you wingers foist upon us. We would have still had the quick response task force you ignorant teabagger messiah disbanded. So it would not be the same that is happening.

Your votes have actually killed Americans once again.

Deplorable !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There you go again trying to convince yourself that Dems are the same as the incompetents you wingers foist upon us. We would have still had the quick response task force you ignorant teabagger messiah disbanded. So it would not be the same that is happening.

Your votes have actually killed Americans once again.

Deplorable !
Like waiting 6 months to declare swine flu a national disaster
17,000 deaths and 60% of Americans approve of how Trump is handling the pandemic...……….(leaves you out)

DEPLORABLE

Spamature

President
NC has been all but shut down for weeks and even with Coopers Order there a hellofa lot of places to still go

• Gatherings of more than 10 people are prohibited, although that limit doesn't apply to shopping centers, medical facilities and airports. Up to 50 people are allowed at funerals.

• People can go out to buy groceries, pick up prescriptions, visit a health care provider, exercise, care for family members, volunteer to serve the needy or visit a place of worship.

• "Essential" businesses that can continue to operate include health care providers, supermarkets, pharmacies, gas stations, law enforcement, utilities, maintenance workers, human services organizations, farms and other food and beverage producers, banks and insurers, shipping, transportation, hotels, mortuaries and professional services, such as lawyers and accountants.

• Restaurants can continue to provide drive-thru, takeout and delivery services.

• Pet supply stores, electronics stores, lawn and garden shops, liquor stores and bookstores that sell education materials also can remain open.

• All businesses that operate need to practice "social distancing" among employees and customers.

• Violations of the order are punishable as a Class 2 misdemeanor.
Plus we in AG not limited...……….will be planting
Big Whoopy Do

You need go see the Naval hospital ship or you still locked up?
I hope its not too little, too late for the sake of the people in that state.
The coming weeks will tell. I just hope your planting consist of seed and not bodies.