• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gov Andrew Cuomo’s brother Chris, host at CNN, diagnosed with Coronavitus.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Will Dotard tweet “Gee, that’s too bad!!” Like he did when he heard Romney was exposed.
OR. Will he tweet that “Fredo” has coronavirus?

I have a feeling he won’t say anything like that because he knows he will bring the wrath upon himself from Chris Cuomo‘s brother Andrew. I don’t think Andrew Cuomo is anyone Trump really wants to mess with.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Will Dotard tweet “Gee, that’s too bad!!” Like he did when he heard Romney was exposed.
OR. Will he tweet that “Fredo” has coronavirus?

I have a feeling he won’t say anything like that because he knows he will bring the wrath upon himself from Chris Cuomo‘s brother Andrew. I don’t think Andrew Cuomo is anyone Trump really wants to mess with.
Wingers have been celebrating this news all day. They try to “out deplorable” each other.

Wingers have been celebrating this news all day. They try to “out deplorable” each other.

As opposed to, say, your fellow death cultist:

https://ktrh.iheart.com/featured/michael-berry/content/2020-03-30-hospital-exec-fired-for-saying-trump-supporter-with-covid-19-should-die/?fbclid=IwAR3-YKgwaJDXPbYhAcuMz8uYv8O0_LEEG4c9md4YmMKoGojlD_85fqKxfAA

Hospital Exec Fired For Saying Trump Supporter With Covid-19 Should Die
Mar 30, 2020

A hospital in Buffalo, New York fired one of their top executives after saying on her Facebook page that supporters of Trump should be force to “give up their ventilators” & die.

Buffalo News reported that Laura Krolczyk, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center's vice president for external affairs, was fired by the hospital last week for the comments.

Krolczyk is a former staffer for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign.