• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gov Cuomo is doing a lot of talking, but...

Boltlady

Mayor
unless I've heard the news wrong, he's not allowing doctors to prescribe the very drugs that so many others are using and by all accounts, quite successfully. He doesn't like the level of trials that have been held with them even though he keeps describing NY's situation as dire. It stands to reason that NY will need more supplies if he isn't going to allow the very thing that is helping in other states. In fact I've heard that a lot of doctors are taking the malaria drug as a prophylactic themselves because it's being proven so effective.

As he drones on about what they will need, did I hear that wrong about his putting a clamp on the use of the malaria drug? Does his brother live in NY and will he be getting the drug?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Ohio's Republican governor limited the prescribing of Trump's "miracle cure" so the people who actually needed it for regular health problems wouldn't run out.

Too many idiot Trumpies wanted it....like the man and wife who took the substance in another form in AZ and the husband ended up dead.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ohio's Republican governor limited the prescribing of Trump's "miracle cure" so the people who actually needed it for regular health problems wouldn't run out.

Too many idiot Trumpies wanted it....like the man and wife who took the substance in another form in AZ and the husband ended up dead.
see what I mean..

@now_what

and again...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

they used fish tank cleaner...……….duh

Mick

The Right is always right
Low IQ leftists wouldn't know what a "regular health problem" was if it bit them in the ass.
Ouch:

"The Arizona woman who said she and her husband drank fish-tank cleaner to ward off coronavirus has donated heavily to Democrats and acknowledges she's not a President Trump supporter -- despite news reports that she ingested the dangerous drug because she trusted what she thought was the president's advice."

I can't decide if you mentally ill mofos are more evil or more stupid. Probably both. Don't you get tired of being publicly humiliated? Apparently not.

LOL

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
unless I've heard the news wrong, he's not allowing doctors to prescribe the very drugs that so many others are using and by all accounts, quite successfully. He doesn't like the level of trials that have been held with them even though he keeps describing NY's situation as dire. It stands to reason that NY will need more supplies if he isn't going to allow the very thing that is helping in other states. In fact I've heard that a lot of doctors are taking the malaria drug as a prophylactic themselves because it's being proven so effective.

As he drones on about what they will need, did I hear that wrong about his putting a clamp on the use of the malaria drug? Does his brother live in NY and will he be getting the drug?
It would be cruel irony if Cuomo's stupidity kills off half of New York's voting Democrats and that allows Trump to carry the state in November.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

What is Joe Bidens cure? Sit at home and hide in the basement. See Biden has a preexisting condition, stupid

Bugsy McGurk

President

Not only is Cuomo “allowing“ it, he volunteered NY as being the place for the first testing of that drug combo - a massive testing which is now underway.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member

Hard to believe anyone is still believing this and posting about this fake news.

Boltlady

Mayor
Not only is Cuomo “allowing“ it, he volunteered NY as being the place for the first testing of that drug combo - a massive testing which is now underway.
You're only partly right. He mandated that the drugs in question could only be prescribed to the covid-19 people who were hospitalized. That invites overcrowding at the hospitals and also leaves a LOT of the people out of the equation.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Hard to believe anyone is still believing this and posting about this fake news.
What fake news, if this drug helps it is certainly not fake

You have something better kid? Let's hear it

Will wait for you to make up nonsense