• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gov Cuomo is doing a lot of talking, but...

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
What fake news, if this drug helps it is certainly not fake

You have something better kid? Let's hear it

Will wait for you to make up nonsense
Go back and read who I was posting too.

I was saying Juliefromohios post was fake news.

I will accept your apology.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You're only partly right. He mandated that the drugs in question could only be prescribed to the covid-19 people who were hospitalized. That invites overcrowding at the hospitals and also leaves a LOT of the people out of the equation.
Not so. Doctors in NY are prescribing it off label. But in any event, you wrongly stated that Cuomo did not allow it. NY is actually the state where most of the use of those drugs is taking place.

Mick

The Right is always right
Not only is Cuomo “allowing“ it, he volunteered NY as being the place for the first testing of that drug combo - a massive testing which is now underway.
Congratulations. Was this before or after 3000 deaths in his state alone or after he refused to buy ventilators and told everyone it would be "okay" as he plotted fishing trips with his ding dong brother?

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Congratulations. Was this before or after 3000 deaths in his state alone after he refused to buy ventilators and told everyone it would be "okay" as he plotted fishing trips with his ding dong brother?
Sorry, but you are simply too dishonest for rational conversation.

Spamature

President
The greatest conspiracy monger of them all telling other posters to "backup said claim". LOLOLOLOL.
I back up my claims with facts.
The bumps on your skull from where I constantly beat you over the head with them should tell you that.

Lordy, the dumb just keep getting dumber!

Mick

The Right is always right
I back up my claims with facts.
Your version of "facts" like claiming Trump is distracted from this pandemic from playing a round of golf but refusing to admit that if so were true then the Dems massively failed impeachment hoax was far more damaging and distracting?

You express opinions (distracted by golf) that don't apply when your ilk do far more (distracted by impeachment). That is not fact. It's not even valid opinion. It is purely being insane.

Lulz

Spamature

President
Your version of "facts" like claiming Trump is distracted from this pandemic from playing a round of golf but refusing to admit that if so were true then the Dems massively failed impeachment hoax was far more damaging and distracting?

You express opinions (distracted by golf) that don't apply when your ilk do far more (distracted by impeachment). That is not fact. It's not even valid opinion. It is purely being insane.

Lulz
Old Slothy is distracted because the only thing he care about his being famous.

Did you hear about the rating on his clown show briefings or that he says he's #1 on Facebook, because he makes sure to tell you all about that during the show ,because that is what is really important to him.

Last edited: