• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gov Cuomo just interviewed his brother Chris (Cnn)

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Exactly...…...2009-2010 17,160+ died with swine flu...………..media didn't panic toilet paper buying and market went up 40%...……………..swine flu back every year since killing 100's of 1000's of Americans and NOTTA from media...………..

Media not reporting heart attack deaths, car accident deaths, gang banger deaths that outnumber COVID-19 deaths any longer and that's just 3 of many that more Americans die from...………..add drug OD's and suicides...………..or the libs beloved abortions...………….C-19 ain't shit.
Damn, I love John Prine. I hope he comes through this okay.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I just heard some really sad news. The great singer songwriter John Prine is very sick with Corona virus. He’s on a respirator and listed as stable right now but being a 2 time cancer survivor and 72 years old, he’s still in trouble. I sure hope he makes it...I saw him a while back at a packed Radio City and he blew the packed house away. Hope to catch his act again some time....

.”There’s a hole in daddy’s arm where all the money goes,

and Jesus Christ, died for nothing, I suppose”
Yeah, that breaks my heart. I responded to this under Dawg's reply to this post you made.
I really love John Prine's music.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
now what thinks only 16 died between April and Oct...…..Snopes told him so

lol I am sorry. My truly dumb base members think someone called the virus a hoax. While slobberingly worshiping over Oblammo.

Of course- he waited until 1000 people croaked to say "duh' a lot and call it an emergency.

Meanwhile the same people cried about how a Travel ban was Xenophobic. LOL

Who knows how many lives that saved. Meanwhile Oblammo failed.

EUloV7AUUAEif0G.jpeg

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Grasping at straws. You are doing a disservice to Governor Cuomo who has worked his butt off , by making up shit like you just did. He wasn’t downplaying anything. He said this is going to be over and that is downplaying it? Of course it is going to be over someday or will all be dead. He didn’t say it is going to be over SOON. Trump has said that more than once. Cuomo was trying to comfort his brother, while Trump tries to comfort his crazy voters. There has been at least three times they’ve talked together on TV and Chris has talked about his good days but the n has talked about the fever and being out of his head. Neither of them were downplaying anything
blah blah. you're tiring.

can you dream up something new... you really dont offer much.

pretend all you want.. there's detail a plenty....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
HE DID NOT NOR EVER HAS downplayed it. That is a lie by you to downplay Trumps sick remarks.
You are really fond of that POS, aren’t you.
oh. joy. more nonsensical babbling from you. whoopie.

i am not fond of that POS. I am fond of jamming fact and reality in peoples faces... like you.

and playing your silly games.. do you see it? you call me out immediately for taking what cuomo said out of context... but you'll play it all the live long day with what trump and his admin says...despite there being ample evidence to the contrary..

you're simple here to hate monger.... good luck..

go answer in my thread on when you would have shut the US economy down.... dare you..

(you wont, because it'll expose your stupid shit... because the reality based know the ruin it would have brought too soon... and that we are experiencign today.... millions of lives, finances, businesses ruined...

but you wont dare.....cause then you'll be exposed for the farce you are...)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh yes, and how many times did he say that it was going to be over with soon we have 15 with coronavirus says Trump a while back and pretty soon it will be down to one. The only reason we weren’t testing was because he did not want anyone to see the numbers because he was afraid it would hurt his reelection.
It will be over soon and there were only 15 or so few cases, media freak people out and there's still no toilet paper and many shelves ing grocery stores empty. I guess people in Nebraska have plenty since the state isn't on lock down!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Methinks Phil is fishing. Anyone who watches Governor Cuomo with her eyes open in her ears open would know that he isn’t happy about the situation and isn’t trying to make light of it.
How did she get her eyes open in her ears?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
blah blah. you're tiring.

can you dream up something new... you really dont offer much.

pretend all you want.. there's detail a plenty....
From the guy who dreamt up the lie that Andrew Cuomo was downplaying this coronavirus. Don’t point fingers at me Phil, you are the one making up shit. I watched it, I watch every single episode of Chris Cuomo. And by the way he is the one who interviews not his brother. Get it right!

Accusing them of downplaying this epidemic is just plain wrong, but then you are wrong a lot of the time. Kind of bizarre to claim you watch it and you didn’t mention the part where Cuomo talked about how sick he really is. They are just being brothers, trying to make each other feel good. And you make a big damn deal about it in order to defend Trump. Not shocking, coming from you.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
From the guy who dreamt up the lie that Andrew Cuomo was downplaying this coronavirus. Don’t point fingers at me Phil, you are the one making up shit. I watched it, I watch every single episode of Chris Cuomo. And by the way he is the one who interviews not his brother. Get it right!

Accusing them of downplaying this epidemic is just plain wrong, but then you are wrong a lot of the time. Kind of bizarre to claim you watch it and you didn’t mention the part where Cuomo talked about how sick he really is. They are just being brothers, trying to make each other feel good. And you make a big damn deal about it in order to defend Trump. Not shocking, coming from you.
sigh, now you have lost the ability to read.

here are my exact words from my top post..

"and said on air..it's all going to be fine, then we'll go fishing..etc..
shouldnt the crazed now attack him for downplaying the virus?? "

i'll pause, cause i know you cant read fast...

now.... see.. it says the crazed...shouldnt they now attack him for downplaying....

it's their formula not mine...

was i supposed to mention the part about how sick he really is? i didnt say i doubted he was sick,,or anything of the kind...

sigh..just another round of make-shit-up from you...

go on now, scoot....time for you to make more stupidity up.....

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
oh. joy. more nonsensical babbling from you. whoopie.

i am not fond of that POS. I am fond of jamming fact and reality in peoples faces... like you.

and playing your silly games.. do you see it? you call me out immediately for taking what cuomo said out of context... but you'll play it all the live long day with what trump and his admin says...despite there being ample evidence to the contrary..

you're simple here to hate monger.... good luck..

go answer in my thread on when you would have shut the US economy down.... dare you..

(you wont, because it'll expose your stupid shit... because the reality based know the ruin it would have brought too soon... and that we are experiencign today.... millions of lives, finances, businesses ruined...

but you wont dare.....cause then you'll be exposed for the farce you are...)
No, Phil. You don’t really think of Trump as a POS because you are here defending him every day. He is the only one who has said that this will end soon. Cuomo said WHEN THIS IS OVER. Big damn difference and you know it. You were the one why was Pretending he was saying something that he didn’t. Or are you saying that you don’t think this will ever end?

You were pretendind hg said words he really didn’t say in order to defend the things that Trump has really said. Not everyone is blind to what you are doing. Next thing, you are probably going to pretend that Cuomo was campaigning and golfing while this virus was getting a big start. But we know who is doing that. He even held a big party at his home away from home and was entertaining people with the virus. How stupid was that?

and said on air..it's all going to be fine, then we'll go fishing..etc..

shouldnt the crazed now attack him for downplaying the virus??

If everyone who whines about the media simply turned away and stopped consuming it you crazies mind find yourself in a different state of mind altogether.