• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gov Cuomo just interviewed his brother Chris (Cnn)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
i know, its why we are where we are..

you have shit. got called on it. now will dissemble like a baby.

nothing new.
To be supportive for family is not even close to the same thing as taking this virus seriously. The Cuomo's have hurt your tender little feelings by insulting the president you worship that has made idiot statement after idiot statement. You're desperate and so you attack people for things that don't apply an ounce of common sense. It looks pathetic and nobody is buying it, other than fellow worshipers, using false whataboutisms to try and provide the head moron for being a head moron.

Better?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
To be supportive for family is not even close to the same thing as taking this virus seriously. The Cuomo's have hurt your tender little feelings by insulting the president you worship that has made idiot statement after idiot statement. You're desperate and so you attack people for things that don't apply an ounce of common sense. It looks pathetic and nobody is buying it, other than fellow worshipers, using false whataboutisms to try and provide the head moron for being a head moron.

Better?
i'm not hurt in the slightest...you, like the other in this thread are now all pissy because you cant produce shit but lies.

(go to 10:49....) then come back and pretend he didnt say what he said...

selective bullshit...that's your schtick.

i'll keep dropping your kind like flies..with facts.. they're all around you.

yes. that's it.. you're still stuck.. see below and watch at 10;49

you've got shit.

[/QUOTE]
Yes, his words, are meaningless, we just established that. He can say we were prepared for the worst, but obviously that wasn't true.

Jack4freedom

Governor
conflating no. playing with the doctrinaire performers here.. yes...

are they mutually exclusive moments?
Well I guess what we have here are two distinct sets of people here in anticipation of the upcoming election. Trump and his supporters have given him an A+ in his handling of this ordeal. Others myself included believe that he kind of bungled it and may have caused undo damage and loss of life in the way he handled it. It does not really matter now as we seem to be on the right track. However I believe it will be an issue in the election and as always, which ever side does the best job in PR will probably carry the day in November. I expect this petty quibbling and finger pointing to last right up to the day of the election. That’s the nature of this beast known as Politicaljack.

Cheers

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well I guess what we have here are two distinct sets of people here in anticipation of the upcoming election. Trump and his supporters have given him an A+ in his handling of this ordeal. Others myself included believe that he kind of bungled it and may have caused undo damage and loss of life in the way he handled it. It does not really matter now as we seem to be on the right track. However I believe it will be an issue in the election and as always, which ever side does the best job in PR will probably carry the day in November. I expect this petty quibbling and finger pointing to last right up to the day of the election. That’s the nature of this beast known as Politicaljack.

Cheers
it;s weird. but if youre asking...i certainly dont think he deserves an A+.

Bugsy McGurk

President
awesome...thank you for sharing a video that flatly disabuses everyone of the lie that he called it a hoax (the virus)

i knew you'd come around some day! awesome on you!! you're free... the truth has won out..
No one ever said he called the virus a hoax. People did say he called the Dem reaction to the virus a hoax. Which he obviously did, in addition to denying and minimizing the risk posed by the virus in every other way imaginable.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No one ever said he called the virus a hoax. People did say he called the Dem reaction to the virus a hoax. Which he obviously did, in addition to denying and minimizing the risk posed by the virus in every other way imaginable.
odd. you must not have watched your own referenced video... (1:`07).. he calls it very serious..

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
i'm not hurt in the slightest...you, like the other in this thread are now all pissy because you cant produce shit but lies.

(go to 10:49....) then come back and pretend he didnt say what he said...

selective bullshit...that's your schtick.

i'll keep dropping your kind like flies..with facts.. they're all around you.
Awww, your president looks stupid and the Cuomos are adding to it by looking much better. Being strong for your brother shouldn’t be allowed, right? This is a new level of pathetic when it comes to whataboutisms. I honestly thought you were kidding. Can we call this CCDS?