• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gov Cuomo just interviewed his brother Chris (Cnn)

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Exactly, things would be better under obama. This turned out not to be a democratic hoax or here today, gone tomorrow.
Obama effed up healthcare and forced millions of poor to take on medical debt they could not afford. The debt that the poor would be racking up Under Obama would be staggering now.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If only trump had prepared for this, then the US wouldn’t have more cases than anywhere in the world, with over 1,000 people dying per day.
How do you prepare for something the world has never seen?
How do you prepare for a flat tire you didn't know was going flat?
How do you prepare for a tornado you didn't know was coming in 10 seconds before it hits?

America doesn't have "more cases" you can prove...……..China & Italy are reporting fake numbers as seen all over the net.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Obama effed up healthcare and forced millions of poor to take on medical debt they could not afford. The debt that the poor would be racking up Under Obama would be staggering now.
Thank you for sharing your feelings. I bet you would love another 148% increase in the stock market though, huh?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
How do you prepare for something the world has never seen?
How do you prepare for a flat tire you didn't know was going flat?
How do you prepare for a tornado you didn't know was coming in 10 seconds before it hits?

America doesn't have "more cases" you can prove...……..China & Italy are reporting fake numbers as seen all over the net.
Italy is reporting fake numbers? Their stats are horrific. What’s fake about it?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If Obama were still president, we would not be having this pandemic because the media would be as quiet as church mice.
Exactly...…...2009-2010 17,160+ died with swine flu...………..media didn't panic toilet paper buying and market went up 40%...……………..swine flu back every year since killing 100's of 1000's of Americans and NOTTA from media...………..

Media not reporting heart attack deaths, car accident deaths, gang banger deaths that outnumber COVID-19 deaths any longer and that's just 3 of many that more Americans die from...………..add drug OD's and suicides...………..or the libs beloved abortions...………….C-19 ain't shit.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
His state, the GREAT STATE OF NEW YORK is one of the best places in the world to live, to work and to play. Being a person who has spent a lot of time there, I would know. What state do you live in?
Yet, you're in Cali...…………….my ex-SIL is from upstate NY, nice part of state, the city, I'd rather be in hell.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I just heard some really sad news. The great singer songwriter John Prine is very sick with Corona virus. He’s on a respirator and listed as stable right now but being a 2 time cancer survivor and 72 years old, he’s still in trouble. I sure hope he makes it...I saw him a while back at a packed Radio City and he blew the packed house away. Hope to catch his act again some time....

.”There’s a hole in daddy’s arm where all the money goes,

and Jesus Christ, died for nothing, I suppose”
The article I read, they reported C-19 but NOT sure...………...he's fought cancer for a long time, IMO, many deaths are not from C-19 but claim they are...………..

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Exactly...…...2009-2010 17,160+ died with swine flu...………..media didn't panic toilet paper buying and market went up 40%...……………..swine flu back every year since killing 100's of 1000's of Americans and NOTTA from media...………..

Media not reporting heart attack deaths, car accident deaths, gang banger deaths that outnumber COVID-19 deaths any longer and that's just 3 of many that more Americans die from...………..add drug OD's and suicides...………..or the libs beloved abortions...………….C-19 ain't shit.
8,000 actually.

EatTheRich

President
there appears to be between you and i...i am merely reacting to the training that you and others have provided...

namely - trump saying things are fine/will be fine...were sure as shit wrong when there were a very few cases in the US

here we are awash with every escalating cases..the economy in ruins.. and cuomo says it's all going to be fine..

me (per your training): must. attack. cuomo.

or, are you giving him a pass.. or.. is it ok to just say stuff like that..now?
Trump’s actions were those of a driver ignoring the oncoming traffic while fumbling for a dropped cigarette, insisting that everything was under control, it was fine. Cuomo’s were more like those of a paramedic talking to a survivor on the way to intensive care.

EatTheRich

President
ah. now we're gettign some where.....

so, context is applicable? but should not be afforded to trump?

i'm really trying to understand the methodology of this whole thing....

so cuomo..thats context.. offering his brother comfort... the state comfort.. we'll get ther.e.

trump says it..that type of context is not afforded..offering comfort, the country comfort..an easing of worry or what have you..

odd juxtaposition...
The context for Trump is that he didn’t give a shit about the pandemic because his only care is to grift as much as he can while he can. And he didn’t have a clue what was gonna happen. And then he saw the stock market crash and his poll numbers plummet, and he started trying to fix those at the expense of human life. And then he realized his best bet was to actually do what he should have been doing 3 months earlier, and here we are.

EatTheRich

President
Both of them are idiots. America is lucky that BEST man for the job IS PRESIDENT NOW.

Had Clinton stolen the election, there would be millions dead by now.
Yeah, Trump does so well at everything else, from selling steak to health care reform to construction of a border wall ...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The context for Trump is that he didn’t give a shit about the pandemic because his only care is to grift as much as he can while he can. And he didn’t have a clue what was gonna happen. And then he saw the stock market crash and his poll numbers plummet, and he started trying to fix those at the expense of human life. And then he realized his best bet was to actually do what he should have been doing 3 months earlier, and here we are.
What exactly shoukd he have done three months ago?...

EatTheRich

President
That's my guess too. Democrats have weaponized everything, from the IRS to the House of Representatives, in their failed efforts to damage Trump.
They keep smelling like an Outhouse and Trump always comes out smelling like a rose.
No, they just taught you to SAY his farts smell like a rose.