• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gov Cuomo just interviewed his brother Chris (Cnn)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No, Phil. You don’t really think of Trump as a POS because you are here defending him every day. He is the only one who has said that this will end soon. Cuomo said WHEN THIS IS OVER. Big damn difference and you know it. You were the one why was Pretending he was saying something that he didn’t. Or are you saying that you don’t think this will ever end?

You were pretendind hg said words he really didn’t say in order to defend the things that Trump has really said. Not everyone is blind to what you are doing. Next thing, you are probably going to pretend that Cuomo was campaigning and golfing while this virus was getting a big start. But we know who is doing that. He even held a big party at his home away from home and was entertaining people with the virus. How stupid was that?
a. nobody knows when this will end at this pont in time
b. i already told you...i'm employing your stupid rules.. not mine.
c. a lot of people were doing a lot of stupid things at the start of this.
d. me, i'm an adult... i dont need to pretend, or make up stupid shit, like you, and blame it all on trump.
e, here, bugs will disabuse you, with his kindly provided dose of fact.. at 1:06 of the video..

go on, pretend he didnt say it... and look forward to your next dose of stupid made up shit.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
sigh, now you have lost the ability to read.

here are my exact words from my top post..

"and said on air..it's all going to be fine, then we'll go fishing..etc..
shouldnt the crazed now attack him for downplaying the virus?? "

i'll pause, cause i know you cant read fast...

now.... see.. it says the crazed...shouldnt they now attack him for downplaying....

it's their formula not mine...

was i supposed to mention the part about how sick he really is? i didnt say i doubted he was sick,,or anything of the kind...

sigh..just another round of make-shit-up from you...

go on now, scoot....time for you to make more stupidity up.....
. He wasn’t downplaying it.. That is what you accused him of. You can’t stand it that he has made others see what a good leader he is compared to your Messiah who has downplayed it since day one.

. He wasn’t downplaying it.. That is what you accused him of. You can’t stand it that he has made others see what a good leader he is compared to your Messiah who has downplayed it since day one.

A national "leader" who pits states against one another as if they were contestants on a reality show, in the midst of an emerging pandemic, in an utterly dysfunctional response, post a national denial of an issue at all. That's Don.

However. We've arrived here following bipartisan neo-liberal economic doctrine for decades.

It's consequences time.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
hmm. no.

i actually like cuomo (but you made shit up instead of asking..or reading..)

and no, the facts betray you.. i provided same... you ignored them.

good luck with your stupidity..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
a good leader would have bought ventilators in 2015 when warned of shortage rather than solar panels