• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Granholm Skates

Boca

Governor

Boltlady

Mayor

Biden’s energy secretary violated the Hatch Act in promoting Democrat candidates.
The Office of Special Counsel ruled she did so during an October 2021 interview.
Although she broke the law, she will not face any consequences.?

So what's new?

If there were consequences there wouldn't be a Biden Administration

View attachment 71146
If there were consequences we wouldn't have enough jails to hold 'em all.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Biden’s energy secretary violated the Hatch Act in promoting Democrat candidates.
The Office of Special Counsel ruled she did so during an October 2021 interview.
Although she broke the law, she will not face any consequences.?

So what's new?

If there were consequences there wouldn't be a Biden Administration

View attachment 71146
Show of hands…who remembers hypocritical Trump cultist hacks carping about the constant violations of the Hatch Act by Trump’s minions?

Nobody?

Yup.

;-)

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Show of hands…who remembers hypocritical Trump cultist hacks carping about the constant violations of the Hatch Act by Trump’s minions?

Nobody?

Yup.

;-)
While YOU DID, in fact, go on and on about it…and have nary a complaint here.

Paid DNC propagandists are the worst (and least talented) propagandists.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Nobody?

Yup.

;-)
Proverbs 26:11

“As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.”

Once again, the fool is at his folly

Bugsy McGurk

President
While YOU DID, in fact, go on and on about it…and have nary a complaint here.

Paid DNC propagandists are the worst (and least talented) propagandists.
Translation: Yup. We Trump cultists never complained about the constant violations of the Hatch Act by his minions. My cult is absolutely lawless, leaving the Hatch Act a paper tiger. But why aren’t you joining us in carping about Granholm’s imaginary violation of an Act that my cult completely ignored? Waaaa!

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Prison isn’t one of the penalties for Hatch Act violations. The act is seldom prosecuted: 14 people in Trump’s administration were found to have violated it, and only one was fined.
One of countless ways Trump and his cult created a climate of absolute lawlessness.

Boca

Governor
Translation: Yup. We Trump cultists never complained about the constant violations of the Hatch Act by his minions. My cult is absolutely lawless, leaving the Hatch Act a paper tiger. But why aren’t you joining us in carping about Granholm’s imaginary violation of an Act that my cult completely ignored? Waaaa!
Chill Bugs

Yes a dozen or so Trump officials were caught in violation of the act and I remember the abusive howling from your peanut gallery buddies.

I've searched and found only one person punished though.

Lynne Patton, a longtime Trump Organization fixture and former event planner, ran afoul of the Hatch Act on multiple occasions during her tenure as public liaison director for the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

In April, 2021 she was banned from holding federal office for four years and issued a $1,000 , after a controversial video that aired during the 2020 Republican National.

But never mind all that. I was just posting some news. I didn't call for Granholm's head, banned from her job or a stiff fine. Just pointing out it was a Trump Associate who finally paid a price.

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Chill Bugs

Yes a dozen or so Trump officials were caught in violation of the act and I remember the abusive howling from your peanut gallery buddies.

I've searched and found only one person punished though.

Lynne Patton, a longtime Trump Organization fixture and former event planner, ran afoul of the Hatch Act on multiple occasions during her tenure as public liaison director for the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

In April, 2021 she was banned from holding federal office for four years and issued a $1,000 , after a controversial video that aired during the 2020 Republican National.

But never mind all that. I was just posting some news. I didn't call for Granholm's head, banned from her job or a stiff fine. Just pointing out it was a Trump Associate who finally paid a price.
What you really said: “If there were consequences there wouldn't be a Biden Administration.”

After supporting the complete Trump cesspool for four years. Of course, there were some consequences for Trump’s cronies - they were convicted of crimes in service of your cult leader. Whereupon Trump pardoned them.

And then we have to listen to you people bitching about things like the Hatch Act. Stow it. Try to find some dignity.