• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Grant's Second Civil War

middleview

President
Supporting Member
First, The big switch, which the Democrats accept as gospel, is a myth. You have seen the truth before but you are programmed to reject it. Southerners didn't leave the Democrat Party. The Democrat Party left southerners.
But the racist southerners are still living in the south...but they are republicans now.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
But the racist southerners are still living in the south...but they are republicans now.
There are racists everywhere. The south mainly votes Republican because Democrats are anti America; anti-Christian; and pro abortion. The democrat Party has adopted policies that are contrary to what most southerners believe.
Southerners are against burning the American flag (which democrats support). We are against the murder of pre-born human beings (which Democrats seem to accept almost religiously). Southerners are primarily Christians while Democrats ridicule anything and everything about the Christian faith.
The south changed because the Democrat Party moved away from southern values. It had nothing to do with racism.
Yes, there are still racists in the south, and there are racists in Chicago and every other Democrat city and state in the union.
Now, go ahead and tag this post with a laugh rating. That's what you always do with the truth, laugh at it..

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There are racists everywhere. The south mainly votes Republican because Democrats are anti America; anti-Christian; and pro abortion. The democrat Party has adopted policies that are contrary to what most southerners believe.
Southerners are against burning the American flag (which democrats support). We are against the murder of pre-born human beings (which Democrats seem to accept almost religiously). Southerners are primarily Christians while Democrats ridicule anything and everything about the Christian faith.
The south changed because the Democrat Party moved away from southern values. It had nothing to do with racism.
Yes, there are still racists in the south, and there are racists in Chicago and every other Democrat city and state in the union.
Now, go ahead and tag this post with a laugh rating. That's what you always do with the truth, laugh at it..
I'm laughing at what passes for logic in your posts. So now you admit that racism was quite prevalent in the south. Most southern whites belonged to the democratic party until about 1964. After the passage of the civil rights bill they began to switch to voting republican...so when you say the democratic party is the party of the KKK...that ceased to be true in the period between 1964 and now...White racists, supremacists, anti-semites are most likely republican these days....which is why most African Americans and Jews are democrats.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I'm laughing at what passes for logic in your posts. So now you admit that racism was quite prevalent in the south. Most southern whites belonged to the democratic party until about 1964. After the passage of the civil rights bill they began to switch to voting republican...so when you say the democratic party is the party of the KKK...that ceased to be true in the period between 1964 and now...White racists, supremacists, anti-semites are most likely republican these days....which is why most African Americans and Jews are democrats.
Nobody expects you to accept the truth. It's just not in your DNA.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, the 1964 democrats couldn't stand the liberals taking over their party and being against civil rights so the converted

You didn't convert from R to D/L until 2000 according to you post

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The democrats in the south from 1866 to 1964. Not now. Now the KKK shows up to republican rallies...Do you honestly think the party of Obama has any support from the KKK?

KKK donated $10,000 to Killery and that was part of Obama party

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, the 1964 democrats couldn't stand the liberals taking over their party and being against civil rights so the converted

You didn't convert from R to L until 200 according to you post
The southern dems...yup.

I have only been alive since 1952. The year 200 was before my time.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The southern dems...yup.

I have only been alive since 1952. The year 200 was before my time.
I missed an 0 and fixed that and you posted you were a dem until 2000...............I understand how slow some are here and didn't know 200 was 2000 and don't think 1952 is correct or truth also according to what you have posted..........

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
what race riots? If you are talking about demonstrations related to Floyd...are you actually saying there were none in Miami? None in Houston? Atlanta?
Try Watts Race Riots
those back then not millennials of today

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Civil War II

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes.

And they were Democrats.

Democrats went to war to preserve slavery. It's a fact, so I'm sure you won't want to deny it.

Many in the South also were slaves. They were not Democrats. They were, however, Southerners.
They were democrats over 100 years ago. Now they vote republican. The descendants of those slaves were republicans 100 years ago. Now they are democrats.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This will start Civil War II

They kicked him out.

Newsome is a former president of Black Lives Matter Greater New York, which is not an affiliate chapter of the global network. Although there are many groups that use "Black Lives Matter" or "BLM" in their names, only 16 are considered affiliates of the BLM Global Network.

Scales said only chapters that have agreed to adhere to the network's principles and code of ethics are permitted to be part of the network.

Reached by phone Thursday night, Newsome said Black Lives Matter Greater New York is now under the leadership of Black women.

I'll check it out. I have just about given up watching the History Channel. Lately it seems all they have on is all kinds of crap except history stuff.
I strongly recommend The Last Full Measure by Jeff Shaara for an incredible historical account of Grant's military service (as well as the prequel Gods and Generals). Awesome Civil War books written by a master.