• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Grant's Second Civil War

The democrats in the south from 1866 to 1964. Not now. Now the KKK shows up to republican rallies...Do you honestly think the party of Obama has any support from the KKK?
Yes, clearly. But, I know you consider the KKK "not racist" so I'm sure that's your excuse here as well?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your fellow Democrats have started going to Republican rallies? Since when?
According to you guys...this fellow is a democrat....He was attending "Unite the Right" but according to you...that was probably a misunderstanding and he thought he was there to support Obama.

1596755717911.png

The rest of us know the KKK are right wingers and marched side by side with the Nazis and white supremacists from Identity Europa and the Proud Boys.

According to you guys...this fellow is a democrat....He was attending "Unite the Right" but according to you...that was probably a misunderstanding and he thought he was there to support Obama.

View attachment 55336

The rest of us know the KKK are right wingers and marched side by side with the Nazis and white supremacists from Identity Europa and the Proud Boys.
When he gets elected governor, we'll talk.

In the meantime, you still support this guy (because he's "not a racist", right?):

LOL

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Again, I don't know who "that guy" is (a random Democrat, clearly), but you know full well who KKK member and sitting Democrat governor Ralph Northam is, and you defend him here every chance you get.

Despicable.
I'm still waiting for you to prove he's a KKK member. Clearly the picture I provided was not a costume party and was one of Trump's "fine people".

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The ones who vote Democrat are either just plain ignorant or they do it for free stuff. I blame the government for creating the welfare society that burdens our economy. Given the opportunity to get jobs (as trump has done) minorities will work and earn their own way and eventually abandon the Democrat plantation.
So make sure you get that to Trump. 92% of African Americans are ignorant or want free stuff...

That will get them to vote R.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I suffer the mortification of seeing myself attacked right and left by people at home professing patriotism and love of country who never heard the whistle of a hostile bullet. I pity them and the nation dependent on such for its existence. I am thankful, however that, though such people make a great noise, the masses are not like them.

Ulysses S. Grant

True then. True now.

so the answer is no. Can you point to any act in the last two decades that is racist by him?
Is 20 years your threshold for racist atrocities? LOL

At any rate, yes, the racist piece of shit Democrat Northam made extensive efforts to deprive black and brown citizens of their civil rights with his fascist anti-second amendment orders, which you undoubtedly supported enthusiastically, because of course.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Is 20 years your threshold for racist atrocities? LOL

At any rate, yes, the racist piece of shit Democrat Northam made extensive efforts to deprive black and brown citizens of their civil rights with his fascist anti-second amendment orders, which you undoubtedly supported enthusiastically, because of course.
Sure thing...Northam had rules about black people owning guns. Got proof? Nah.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I suffer the mortification of seeing myself attacked right and left by people at home professing patriotism and love of country who never heard the whistle of a hostile bullet. I pity them and the nation dependent on such for its existence. I am thankful, however that, though such people make a great noise, the masses are not like them.

Ulysses S. Grant

True then. True now.
Really? So you are now saying Trump is professing patriotism while never having heard the whistle of a hostile bullet? I agree.