• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Great, fantaistic news....she's not going to quit

Bo-4

Senator
Love the picture

It appeared that Marcus was doing his damndest to pray away his gay! :D

*GREAT news btw!

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
She'll drop out before too long. She's out of money; her top staffers are defecting, and it is clear that she doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning any primaries.

http://dailycaller.com/

Who knows...she COULD be so crazy that she'll keep running long after Mitt has won the plurality of delegates, hoping to "force him" into picking her for Veep.

:)

GordonGecko

President
She'll drop out before too long. She's out of money; her top staffers are defecting, and it is clear that she doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning any primaries.
Jack, when Newt collapses.....what excuse will you give?

(Newt's alreadly floating a "Mitt BOUGHT the nomination" trial balloon...will you go with that?)

TomFitz

Mayor
I doubt that.

Still, you're stuck choosing between a consumate pay to play lobbyist Washington insider (Gingrich), and a Wall Street vulture capital man (Romney).

Either one of them is a poster child for insider politics Washington Republican style.

Bo-4

Senator
Lol Jack.. GG we have a keeper!

Newt will not collapse. He will be the eventual nominee.
A snowball in Hell would have a better chance. When he drops out, you'll admit that his baggage was simply too much for him to bear.

That will be the same time you tell us that you've wanted Mitt all along and remind us what a fantastic candidate HE is. ;-)

GordonGecko

President
I doubt that.

Still, you're stuck choosing between a consumate pay to play lobbyist Washington insider (Gingrich), and a Wall Street vulture capital man (Romney).

Either one of them is a poster child for insider politics Washington Republican style.
Newt will HAVE to win South Carolina...I mean WIN IT,not just 2nd to Romney.

And that's just to SURVIVE to Florida and beyond, where he'll be creamed by Mitt's endless fountain of donor money.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
No problem. Save this too: Romney is now scheduling interviews with Liberal non-news organizations, like MSNBC, reaching out I suppose to the Obama vote. This is a stupid strategy and it will cost him dearly later on.

Romney will not win the nomination; neither will Ron Paul nor Santorum. They are advancing now to some degree due to the unique characteristics of the Iowa Caucuses. But when we get to the real primaries Newt will rise.

Got it saved...thanks.

GordonGecko

President
A snowball in Hell would have a better chance. When he drops out, you'll admit that his baggage was simply too much for him to bear.

That will be the same time you tell us that you've wanted Mitt all along and remind us what a fantastic candidate HE is. ;-)
Bo, I've got an earlier JackDallas prediction that....

MICHELE will be the eventual nominee. (Rules forbid its re-posting, but happy to PM it to any interested party....even Jack)

GordonGecko

President
Romney will not win the nomination; neither will Ron Paul nor Santorum. They are advancing now to some degree due to the unique characteristics of the Iowa Caucuses. But when we get to the real primaries Newt will rise.
Keep 'em coming, Jack...especially the ones about Romney not getting the nomination.

GordonGecko

President
Together, he and NC are batting .000 :D
Worse....on the Republicans forum, he just said Mitt Romney was a "lying, smarmy snake"....which means WE can say that and if anybody challenges it, we just say

"JackDallas told me so....so it MUST be true". :)

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
The link you sent me was to the Slate front page. It didn't show which board the alleged post was on and it certainly did not show the alleged post.
Was your challenge just for the entertainment of your Lib butt-buddies here or do you expect me to search through Slate archives for a post I never made?

No prob......you do know the Slate links are null now, but will include it.

GordonGecko

President
The link you sent me was to the Slate front page. It didn't show which board the alleged post was on and it certainly did not show the alleged post.
Was your challenge just for the entertainment of your Lib butt-buddies here or do you expect me to search through Slate archives for a post I never made?
Jack, I clearly stated that links to Slate's archives have been nullified.

So yes, if you want to deny you "ever posted that", we have nothing but your word against mine that you didn't.

BTW, doesn't it sound right? Newt had had his DISASTEROUS opening (trip to Greece, Paul Ryan's plan was "rightwing social engineering") and Rick Perry hadn't jumped in yet and Santorum was a blip.....so the most "excting, dynamic" "true blue hit-Obama-hard conservative" on June 11th was Michele.....

so wouldn't it seem to make sense that you'd be leaping on her bandwagon?

That is until Perry got in and she showed she was a paper tiger. Then you leaped on the Newt bandwagon. Only reason you're sticking with Gingrich now, despite HIS collapse, is the fact that we have you HERE at PJ, stating he "will be the nominee".