• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Great, fantaistic news....she's not going to quit

GordonGecko

President
Finished in the same place McCain did in 2008, before he went on to win the nomination. But what is most important about last night is that Romney didn't win.
True enough....but a question. Would you say a win or at a minimum 2nd place is VITAL for Newt in South Carolina?

GordonGecko

President
Boo hoo, sooo sad!! Jack's Michele and NEWT can't make it to NH :( :( :( I wonder who the dumb people will have to vote for now???!
Jack is in for a REALLY bad month. Newt's chances are getting even worse as he goes on the attack and tries to strike up "Survivor" alliances with Rick Santorum.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
The Airhead dropped out; Newt did not. Newt will be going to NH and then to SC. Are you really that simple-minded or just being purposely obtuse?

Boo hoo, sooo sad!! Jack's Michele and NEWT can't make it to NH :( :( :( I wonder who the dumb people will have to vote for now???!

IrishOne

Mayor
RON PAUL finished way before ol' Newt. If you had to choose, who would you vote for: Ron Paul or Newt the Grinch?

Finished in the same place McCain did in 2008, before he went on to win the nomination. But what is most important about last night is that Romney didn't win.

Council Member
I thought Mitt won by 8 votes, hard to believe.

Newt won't go negative unless what he wants to say in the truth. Is he saying all those attack ads against him are LIES?

IrishOne

Mayor
Oh, for chrissakes, Jack. Newt admitted on TV that he'd lost Iowa BEFORE the caucuses. Who is being obtuse? Gringrich is pathetically begging for a cabinet position in a fictional GOTP win.

The Airhead dropped out; Newt did not. Newt will be going to NH and then to SC. Are you really that simple-minded or just being purposely obtuse?

IrishOne

Mayor
Yeah, Mitt won by 8 votes, but it's still a statistical tie. All the pundits where commenting on Grinches complaint about "attack ads" with wait for Obama to weigh in with "attack ads"-lol.

I thought Mitt won by 8 votes, hard to believe.

Newt won't go negative unless what he wants to say in the truth. Is he saying all those attack ads against him are LIES?