• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Great, fantaistic news....she's not going to quit

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Okay, fair enough. I never made that statement. I think what I said was that, if she did win the nomination, I would vote for her. That was before I came to realize that she is a f***ing idiot.

Jack, I clearly stated that links to Slate's archives have been nullified.

So yes, if you want to deny you "ever posted that", we have nothing but your word against mine that you didn't.

BTW, doesn't it sound right? Newt had had his DISASTEROUS opening (trip to Greece, Paul Ryan's plan was "rightwing social engineering") and Rick Perry hadn't jumped in yet and Santorum was a blip.....so the most "excting, dynamic" "true blue hit-Obama-hard conservative" on June 11th was Michele.....

so wouldn't it seem to make sense that you'd be leaping on her bandwagon?

That is until Perry got in and she showed she was a paper tiger. Then you leaped on the Newt bandwagon. Only reason you're sticking with Gingrich now, despite HIS collapse, is the fact that we have you HERE at PJ, stating he "will be the nominee".

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
PS: I'm sticking with Newt because I have been a Gingrich supporter for 20 years and I really believe he is the best man in the race to beat Barack Obama.

The Republican establishment has aided in pilloring him, because they have no balls for the tough fight ahead, and his numbers have fallen. They are still downplaying Newts chances, even on Fox News. The current theme is that if Romney wins Iowa then he will run the table. I think that is bullshit. I don't think Romney can beat Gingrich anywhere in the South.

Jack, I clearly stated that links to Slate's archives have been nullified.

So yes, if you want to deny you "ever posted that", we have nothing but your word against mine that you didn't.

BTW, doesn't it sound right? Newt had had his DISASTEROUS opening (trip to Greece, Paul Ryan's plan was "rightwing social engineering") and Rick Perry hadn't jumped in yet and Santorum was a blip.....so the most "excting, dynamic" "true blue hit-Obama-hard conservative" on June 11th was Michele.....

so wouldn't it seem to make sense that you'd be leaping on her bandwagon?

That is until Perry got in and she showed she was a paper tiger. Then you leaped on the Newt bandwagon. Only reason you're sticking with Gingrich now, despite HIS collapse, is the fact that we have you HERE at PJ, stating he "will be the nominee".

GordonGecko

President
PS: I'm sticking with Newt because I have been a Gingrich supporter for 20 years and I really believe he is the best man in the race to beat Barack Obama.

The Republican establishment has aided in pilloring him, because they have no balls for the tough fight ahead, and his numbers have fallen. They are still downplaying Newts chances, even on Fox News. The current theme is that if Romney wins Iowa then he will run the table. I think that is bullshit. I don't think Romney can beat Gingrich anywhere in the South.
Jack...that doesn't add up.

Your statement endorsing Bachmann back on Slate...came AFTER Gingrich had joined the race. Note the time-stamp.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You are also welcome to use any or all of the derogatory comments I have made about Obama if you wish. If what I say MUST BE TRUE about Romney then the same has to be said for what I say about Obama.

Worse....on the Republicans forum, he just said Mitt Romney was a "lying, smarmy snake"....which means WE can say that and if anybody challenges it, we just say

"JackDallas told me so....so it MUST be true". :)

IrishOne

Mayor
Don't you get it, Gordon? Romney can't win the nominee- he 's in a cult, for chrissakes! That would leave godfearin' GOTPpers without a choice- vote for a devil (Obama) or vote for a devil (Romney). And Santorum-well, he's Catlicker, for chrissakes! Can you imagine what would happen if he became president and some world leader Googled "Santorum" !!!???? ROTFLMAO!

Keep 'em coming, Jack...especially the ones about Romney not getting the nomination.

IrishOne

Mayor
You're right. It was on the news here recently that in the past 2 weeks alone, Romney's PACs have spent $14 MILLION in attack ads, mostly aimed at Newt, then at Paul. Flooded the airwaves with attack ads. Sickening.

Newt will HAVE to win South Carolina...I mean WIN IT,not just 2nd to Romney.

And that's just to SURVIVE to Florida and beyond, where he'll be creamed by Mitt's endless fountain of donor money.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
2 lying LIberals carry about as much weight as 1 or 3 lying LIberals.
You may remember my saying that I'd like to get her and Sarah Palin in a sleeping bag and see if they could give me a heart atatck. I said that on numerous occasions. I also said once or twice that I would support Palin if she ran for president; but I never said I supported Bachmann.

I clearly remember you stating on Slate that you supported Michele Bachman. You said you'd vote for her, back when

IrishOne

Mayor
I just heard JD say it too! It must be true !!

Worse....on the Republicans forum, he just said Mitt Romney was a "lying, smarmy snake"....which means WE can say that and if anybody challenges it, we just say

"JackDallas told me so....so it MUST be true". :)

Newt will never be the nominee! Take a bet on that one. Insert foot in mouth is Newt's problem. If he loses, he can get the US Marshals to verified the vote count.

IrishOne

Mayor
Oh, yes you did! I clearly remember you arguing with me about it when I called her an idiot. You said you'd vote for Michele Bachmann- YOU said she was smarter than Hillary!!!

2 lying LIberals carry about as much weight as 1 or 3 lying LIberals.
You may remember my saying that I'd like to get her and Sarah Palin in a sleeping bag and see if they could give me a heart atatck. I said that on numerous occasions. I also said once or twice that I would support Palin if she ran for president; but I never said I supported Bachmann.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You need to read down the thread before shooting off your mouth. That way you won't continue to make a fool of yourself. I did say I would vote for Bachmann IF she won the nomination. I never supported her.

Oh, yes you did! I clearly remember you arguing with me about it when I called her an idiot. You said you'd vote for Michele Bachmann- YOU said she was smarter than Hillary!!!

StanH

Council Member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I have a feeling you'll have a new opinion on "attack ads" when the Obama machine gears up next summer.

In fact, you can count on it.

You're right. It was on the news here recently that in the past 2 weeks alone, Romney's PACs have spent $14 MILLION in attack ads, mostly aimed at Newt, then at Paul. Flooded the airwaves with attack ads. Sickening.