• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Great Little Rwhite hope WokeWokeWoke Ron DeSantis to announce presidential run in Twitter chat with Elon Musk, sources say

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
why not hide from the people doing a voice only interview, wow what a great candidate you people love so much. Run away from the cameras Gilligan, my little itty bitty buddy. WOKEWOKEWOKEWOKEWOKEWOKE HOW MANY TIMES WILL HE SAY IT, the over/ under is 37 I heard .

Have you seen him flinch when people want to interact with him, he has ZERO social skills and eat more pudding with your fingers Gilligan.

pro vaccination Governor here folks !

Gotta love his Jackie O wanna be wife.......ggezus lady just stop it.

So why choose Musk - a guy who will overshadow your announcement? Ahh but he is going to the mother ship of lies for a follow up so all is good.

How long before the greatest loser makes him cry ? over / under is 3 days on that one betters.

1684931887204.png

Last edited:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Some were saying he's launching his GOP POTUS nominee campaign and remembering the last time Elmo tried to launch something.

TBLee

Governor
Get out the Popcorn...The trump and DeSantos show is ready to start.It will be great watching these 2 Num Nuts bash other other to get the angry white vote.Let the show begin!
Hey at least they both will be out there discussing the issues. More than we are getting from our current leader.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Hey at least they both will be out there discussing the issues. More than we are getting from our current leader.
The "current leader" is discussing the issues with the "current leaders" of your party.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
why not hide from the people doing a voice only interview, wow what a great candidate you people love so much. Run away from the cameras Gilligan, my little itty bitty buddy. WOKEWOKEWOKEWOKEWOKEWOKE HOW MANY TIMES WILL HE SAY IT, the over/ under is 37 I heard .

Have you seen him flinch when people want to interact with him, he has ZERO social skills and eat more pudding with your fingers Gilligan.

pro vaccination Governor here folks !

Gotta love his Jackie O wanna be wife.......ggezus lady just stop it.

So why choose Musk - a guy who will overshadow your announcement? Ahh but he is going to the mother ship of lies for a follow up so all is good.

How long before the greatest loser makes him cry ? over / under is 3 days on that one betters.

View attachment 74971
Eh, he's been all over the TV today
It's clear why you're so jealous of how great his wife looks

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Issues???.Like bashing Disney?trump is going to trash little Ronnie.Watch and see
he is currently down 31, soon to be 40+ points - sorry cultists - send in the next clown - this one failed like a Musk rocket launch

So why do the GOP pols do so badly, they can't plan a trip to the bathroom anymore and they want total control - what a FABULOUS LAUNCH to the campaign !

BTW - 600,000 people shouldn't crash the internet.........AOC had 600,000 watch her play a video game but nice try at the spin.

BTW2 - How did Musk get so rich making so many bad decisions ?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Here comes Donnie - how weird is this post though?

Donald Trump welcomed Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to the Republican presidential race with a series of increasingly bizarre posts on his various social media channels.

The former president posted a video attacking DeSantis as an ingrate who owes his career to Trump. He posted another of what appears to be a SpaceX rocket falling over and exploding with “Ron! 2024” over it.

And he shared a weird video mocking DeSantis’ entry via a glitchy Twitter event hosted by Elon Musk.

In Trump’s version, the participants include not just Musk and DeSantis but also Adolf Hitler, the devil, a coughing Dick Cheney, billionaire George Soros, World Economic Forum founder Klaus Schwab and an FBI agent openly plotting to “take out” Trump.

The video concludes with a fake ― perhaps AI ― Trump voice unleashing insults.

“The devil, I’m gonna kick your ass very soon. Hitler, you’re already dead. Dick Cheney, sounds like you’ll be joining Hitler very soon,” the Trump voice says. “Ron DeSanctimonious can kiss my big, beautiful 2024 presidential ass.”

TBLee

Governor
Issues???.Like bashing Disney?trump is going to trash little Ronnie.Watch and see
If Disney is so weak it can’t withstand as you call him “little Ronnie”, then that just goes to show they aren’t as “strong” as you believe they are. Disney’s attendance is 20% below pre-pandemic levels. As for Trump trashing DeSantis, I would expect nothing but that to happen. You just watch and see the bashing happening when the Dem’s go after each other as well. That is how politics works. Did you miss the memo? LOL