• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Great Little Rwhite hope WokeWokeWoke Ron DeSantis to announce presidential run in Twitter chat with Elon Musk, sources say

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If Disney is so weak it can’t withstand as you call him “little Ronnie”, then that just goes to show they aren’t as “strong” as you believe they are. Disney’s attendance is 20% below pre-pandemic levels. As for Trump trashing DeSantis, I would expect nothing but that to happen. You just watch and see the bashing happening when the Dem’s go after each other as well. That is how politics works. Did you miss the memo? LOL
It's amazing how many PJ leftist support and defend Trump! It's also clear how worried DeSantis will beat Trump for nom. Oh well, they know Joey is spaced out.

If Disney is so weak it can’t withstand as you call him “little Ronnie”, then that just goes to show they aren’t as “strong” as you believe they are. Disney’s attendance is 20% below pre-pandemic levels. As for Trump trashing DeSantis, I would expect nothing but that to happen. You just watch and see the bashing happening when the Dem’s go after each other as well. That is how politics works. Did you miss the memo? LOL
The story will be these 2 idiots trump and De Santos looking like fools trashing each other .There is nothing comparable for the Democrats.

TBLee

Governor
The story will be these 2 idiots trump and De Santos looking like fools trashing each other .There is nothing comparable for the Democrats.
I guess it depends upon your view of “trashing”. I am not convinced DeSantas will be nasty. I think he will point out Trump’s flaws but he may not get in the ditch with Donald. Either way, it won’t matter. Anymore than when the Dems do it. America may finally be ready for change, and tired of both Trump and Biden. Wouldn’t that be great.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I guess it depends upon your view of “trashing”. I am not convinced DeSantas will be nasty. I think he will point out Trump’s flaws but he may not get in the ditch with Donald. Either way, it won’t matter. Anymore than when the Dems do it. America may finally be ready for change, and tired of both Trump and Biden. Wouldn’t that be great.
Sally must have missed the 2016 DNC primary debates
"great Rwhite" would be hit for being racist in PJ if someone posted great Lblack