• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GREAT NEWS! A day of amnesty for so many PJ contributors

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Who are the suspected socks on this site? I never understood the purpose, other than to work around a ban. Just to agree with yourself and back your other names up? That’s pretty pathetic.

Jen

Senator
Who are the suspected socks on this site? I never understood the purpose, other than to work around a ban. Just to agree with yourself and back your other names up? That’s pretty pathetic.
All Lefties are potentially socks since Lefty lies and is also known to be cowardly.

Nobody cares about the detail of who is who.

Jen

Senator
So much hate for so many of your fellow Americans.
You interpret that as hate?o_O

Nope. It was not. I have been more than nice to Lefties here over the years........and each time they showed their true colors and those colors were downright malicious.

There is no hate from me. There is just the realization that when someone behaves like Lefty does, there's really no reason to trust them even for a second. So I do not and will not EVER trust a PJ Lefty. Lesson learned.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

Nope. It was not. I have been more than nice to Lefties here over the years........and each time they showed their true colors and those colors were downright malicious.

There is no hate from me. There is just the realization that when someone behaves like Lefty does, there's really no reason to trust them even for a second. So I do not and will not EVER trust a PJ Lefty. Lesson learned.
I believe that there are good people and bad people of every race, gender, religion and even ideology. I guess that is where we differ.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Read "the truth" post warning whites to NOT wear a MACA cap to blue states or get their ass beat...……...makes me want to get one and go North.

Jen

Senator
I believe that there are good people and bad people of every race, gender, religion and even ideology. I guess that is where we differ.
I guess you missed something in my post. I was referring SPECIFICALLY to PJ posters.

I have family members of many races, both genders, many religions and numerous ideologies ..........and they are all trustworthy.

Why did you choose to misinterpret what I said?
Oh yes. Because you are a PJ Lefty.
Thanks for proving my point.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I guess you missed something in my post. I was referring SPECIFICALLY to PJ posters.

I have family members of many races, both genders, many religions and numerous ideologies ..........and they are all trustworthy.

Why did you choose to misinterpret what I said?
Oh yes. Because you are a PJ Lefty.
Thanks for proving my point.
So you have a problem with every “lefty” on PJ. That’s no surprise, you whine about us a lot. I’ve come across some decent cons on here, but most are trolls. I guess it is what it is.

Jen

Senator
Read "the truth" post warning whites to NOT wear a MACA cap to blue states or get their ass beat...……...makes me want to get one and go North.
Count on it.

Maxine Waters is telling Democrats to beat the crap out of white people or people wearing MAGA hats. There are enough crazies, thugs, and perverts protected by the Democrat Party to do her dirty work.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Count on it.

Maxine Waters is telling Democrats to beat the crap out of white people or people wearing MAGA hats. There are enough crazies, thugs, and perverts protected by the Democrat Party to do her dirty work.
It's OK...…….the Antifa-Punks going to mess up and jump an OLD Vietnam Vet and get their ass kicked or killed...…..

Reactions: Jen

FakeName

Governor
Count on it.

Maxine Waters is telling Democrats to beat the crap out of white people or people wearing MAGA hats. ...
Are you lying or do you actually believe that?

Just a few posts back you asked another poster "Why did you choose to misinterpret what I said?"

And here you are choosing to misinterpret what Maxine waters said.

Isn't it embarrassing to be so obviously hypocritical?

Jen

Senator
Are you lying or do you actually believe that?

Just a few posts back you asked another poster "Why did you choose to misinterpret what I said?"

And here you are choosing to misinterpret what Maxine waters said.

Isn't it embarrassing to be so obviously hypocritical?
Already you have members of your cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants. We have protesters taking up at their house who are saying, 'No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep.'"

Ethics violation for "inciting violence".
I am not lying.

FakeName

Governor
Already you have members of your cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants. We have protesters taking up at their house who are saying, 'No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep.'"

Ethics violation for "inciting violence".
I am not lying.
There is your problem. You watch fox news. They misinterpreted her words for you.

Hint. She in no way shape or form incited violence. She is talking about protest, and calling people out in public, verbally, not violently.

Your hypocrisy is impressive though given that your boy talks like this on a regular basis

Jen

Senator
There is your problem. You watch fox news. They misinterpreted her words for you.

Hint. She in no way shape or form incited violence. She is talking about protest, and calling people out in public, verbally, not violently.

Your hypocrisy is impressive though given that your boy talks like this on a regular basis

Um..................................... it isn't Fox News who has cited her with inciting violence.

You are deceitful. I won't be reading your posts.