• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Greatest Conman and GOP Leader for Life Trump Organization Found Guilty In Tax Fraud Trial - 0 for17

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
yessir, you have to be damn good to lose all 17 court cases but when you are a Trump, you have that gene for losing - NONE BETTER. So add 17 more losses to that impressive, unprecedented record in legal cases. I heard he has well over 120 court losses and 2 wins possibly? damnnnnnnnn that is good!

So next the sentencing and we have already had the expected - "I didn't hardly know the guy, everything that happened he did on his own ( even though my initials were on ther docs ) " Outstanding fact - he is still on the payroll !

I know you cultists will believe all the greatest loser writes - no problem - the sane see the guilt that you love to ignore

I am sure he will be adding more lost court cases in the next few months to pad that record that no one will ever touch and yes - he will be the unchallenged leader of the GOP and the puppeteer for McCarthy through MTG.

Trump Organization Found Guilty In Tax Fraud Trial
Trump Organization Found Guilty In Tax Fraud Trial (yahoo.com)

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Ahhh the world famous tag line - "witch hunt" has emerged

We are here today for one reason and one reason only: the greed of Allen Weisselberg,” Susan Necheles, a lawyer for the Trump Organization, said Thursday.

Trump, who wasn’t personally charged in the case, denied he knew about the scheme. On Sunday, he called the case a “Witch Hunt!” and a “SCAM!”

Trump recently launched his 2024 presidential bid, despite ongoing criminal probes.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I love how they're all like..."not us ..all this free really expensive shit that kept appearing...we didn't know..like uh...that it had value or nothin..."

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I love how they're all like..."not us ..all this free really expensive shit that kept appearing...we didn't know..like uh...that it had value or nothin..."
and don't forget the DJT initials on court docs they presented. :)

I am sure this is standard practice in those circles.

I mean I buy my guys lunch once a week on the jobsite, maybe I am as guilty as him ?