• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Greatest Conman Trump used the Mar-a-Lago raid to fire up supporters, raising up to $1 million a day in donations: report

TBLee

Governor
geezus is the cult base STUPID or what !

they deserve to have their govt tit money taken from them

hey I stole govt documents now give me money !

I bet ALL the cultists ON HERE gave until it bled this past week

Donald Trump Raised up to $1 Million a Day After Mar-a-Lago Raid (businessinsider.com)
Once again Don, you sound very paranoid. You are SO sure Trump is going to jail, then fear not. By the way, it isn’t your money, so why are you so up in arms over what others do with THEIR money. How odd…

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Once again Don, you sound very paranoid. You are SO sure Trump is going to jail, then fear not. By the way, it isn’t your money, so why are you so up in arms over what others do with THEIR money. How odd…
It is my tax money, the govt tit money you leaches draw off my taxes for the ponzi scheme SS

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Not paranoid, just amused at how easily he manipulates the rubes in the cult !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
geezus is the cult base STUPID or what !

they deserve to have their govt tit money taken from them

hey I stole govt documents now give me money !

I bet ALL the cultists ON HERE gave until it bled this past week

Donald Trump Raised up to $1 Million a Day After Mar-a-Lago Raid (businessinsider.com)
Why are you posting LIEs and making BETs you will never HONOR?
It really bothers you what people do with their own money unless they're donating to leftist

You must get a lot of "gov tit money" since you think others do.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It is my tax money, the govt tit money you leaches draw off my taxes for the ponzi scheme SS
You must really hate your Elderly family members and friends, if you have any friends and think only you pay social security taxes! Boy, I've paid SS taxes longer than you've been alive and according to your childish post probably twice as long.

Here, have a case of Tissues because you're going to be crying forever and not get a dime in SS:)

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
You must really hate your Elderly family members and friends, if you have any friends and think only you pay social security taxes! Boy, I've paid SS taxes longer than you've been alive and according to your childish post probably twice as long.

Here, have a case of Tissues because you're going to be crying forever and not get a dime in SS:)
got it tough ! I bet that cell phone takes a beating doesn't it. I love it when you call a man a boy from far , far away just like weak ricky

so paid twice as long, that makes you about 110 years old? only a weak, bloated gas bag like the greatest loser would make a statement like that. oh yeah - you know everything about everything don't you

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Why are you posting LIEs and making BETs you will never HONOR?
It really bothers you what people do with their own money unless they're donating to leftist

You must get a lot of "gov tit money" since you think others do.
reading comprehension issues again ! geezus

how do I "HONOR A BET" that right wingers gave until it bled to the second greatest bloated gas bag ever

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
reading comprehension issues again ! geezus

how do I "HONOR A BET" that right wingers gave until it bled to the second greatest bloated gas bag ever
You BET all donated
put up or shut up
but, you will never Honor your bet

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
got it tough ! I bet that cell phone takes a beating doesn't it. I love it when you call a man a boy from far , far away just like weak ricky

so paid twice as long, that makes you about 110 years old? only a weak, bloated gas bag like the greatest loser would make a statement like that. oh yeah - you know everything about everything don't you
I'd call you BOY face to face if you act like one

well, you post like a 20 year old BOY and not a 50 year old guy
anyone that much younger than me is a BOY

what cell phone, you think you know everything and don't know shit from shingles