• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Greatest Grifter Trump Warns Of ‘Death And Destruction’ If He Is Charged In Hush Money Probe

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Hey maybe more than 5 will show up THIS TIME, that silly impotent cult base......C'mon Waco cultists !

Bring it on and I hope he is out front leading the lunatics !

Let's go BRANDON

So if you or I threatened a DA would we still be waddling around like him? nahhhhhhh he is "special" like someone else I know.

Trump Warns Of ‘Death And Destruction’ If He Is Charged In Hush Money Probe (msn.com)
In a post on Truth Social, the former president railed against what he claimed is a “false charge” and suggested that legal action against him could trigger nationwide violence that could be “catastrophic.”
Trump added that in such a scenario, only “a degenerate psychopath that truely hates the USA” would move forward with charges against him.
The former president referred to himself as the “leading candidate (by far!)” for the Republican nomination for the 2024 election.
His post reiterated claims that “NO crime” had been committed by him.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
so which cultists are NOW willing to face prison time, possibly die to defend the greatest conman ?

any on here ?