• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Greatest Loser Trump Campaign Used Scam Tactics To Sap Money From Supporters: New York Times

protectionist

Governor
Judge finalizes $25 million Trump University settlement for students of 'sham university'

Trump University was not an actual university but a for-profit seminar series, and former students waged a years-long battle claiming the course misled them with claims of teaching real estate success. The program ended in 2010. Some elderly plaintiffs who paid $20,000-plus in tuition died waiting to receive their checks from the settlement.

I schooled you on this last night, just 13 hours ago, in another thread, and now you come right back with the same old Trump University drivel, pretending you don't know better.
OK. here we go again >>
Trump did not cheat anybody, and his university (just a NAME) was not fake, and 1% of his graduates complaining, doesn't mean a thing, nor does Trump agreeing to a settlement mean anything either, other than taking the path of least (and cheapest) resistance, rather than the more time-consuming and expensive litigation. Ho hum.

I owned my own business for 12 years. I got flak from a FEW customers routinely, and some of them had services memberships FREE. There's a complaint group in every crowd. What else is new ? Ho hum. Yawn****