• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Greatest Loser Trump Campaign Used Scam Tactics To Sap Money From Supporters: New York Times

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
what's a copy-cat-seal? You need to do a better job if you want to remain as my personal spell checker.
noter
We can’t get any Trump cultists to confront this latest Trump scam. They just make noise. Their cultism is quite pitiful.
always read contracts before signing

and no one make more noise than you, it's like finger nails on a chalk board

Bugsy McGurk

President
noter

always read contracts before signing

and no one make more noise than you, it's like finger nails on a chalk board
Better yet, NEVER give money to a conman like Trump. The self-described “billionaire” who scams money out of poor cancer victims in hospice care.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Scam newspaper says Trump scammed people. *sensible* don stands up on his hind legs, claps his hand and now wants his fish. Hilarious. As usual.
Are you denying that the Trump campaign did that? They had do refund a ton of cash. The article clearly spelled out the scam.
Don't like the NYTimes?

Trump Campaign Reportedly Forced To Refund More Than $122 Million To Donors

This shouldn't be a surprise. He scammed his gullible followers into donate about $170 million to a fund he didn't spend on his election challenges, but instead he put in his pocket.

75% of every donation to Trump's 'election defense fund' could be spent by the president himself on things like paying family members or financing a 2024 bid

This is a continuation of the Trump University or a number of his businesses that went under while Trump skimmed off millions.

Are you denying that the Trump campaign did that? They had do refund a ton of cash. The article clearly spelled out the scam.
Don't like the NYTimes?

Trump Campaign Reportedly Forced To Refund More Than $122 Million To Donors

This shouldn't be a surprise. He scammed his gullible followers into donate about $170 million to a fund he didn't spend on his election challenges, but instead he put in his pocket.

75% of every donation to Trump's 'election defense fund' could be spent by the president himself on things like paying family members or financing a 2024 bid

This is a continuation of the Trump University or a number of his businesses that went under while Trump skimmed off millions.
So you're complaining the Trump campaign did what they were supposed to do. OK. admit it. The Trump campaign did what it was supposed to do. You got me.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
This link shows how they buried the deceptive language making it a recurring “donation”...

They also made it more and more deceptive as the election approached (check the language in the yellow boxes in the link). Throughout, the Trump scamming team pre-checked boxes to scam the most money possible.
That was helpful.

1617548654350.png

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I'm just sayin', not that this ever really happened, but if it did it would be very funny......

Let's say someone took a ONE dollar bill and a note that said:

Sirs:
I am interested in donating and volunteering to the Republican Party. Please let me know how I can do more in my community,
Sincerely,

Your Trumpster Neighbor

and mailed it to:
Republican National Committee
310 First St SE,
Washington, DC 20003

Total cost - less than $2. Perhaps the greedy folks at the RNC would LOVE to have a new donor and volunteer. Certainly someone would have to open the letter, process the donation and deposit it. Cost - at least $2 - probably more just in manpower.

And of course the name and address would be passed on to whoever mails out RNC anti-democracy propaganda. Cost - even more. This person would then be put on a list to receive mail-outs on a regular basis for at least a year even if no further donations or communications were received. Cost - approx $1-$2 per mail-out IIRC. These mail-outs come out several times per month so the costs will add up.

And what political party wouldn't like to get a new volunteer to do free work for them? Someone from the local GOP might make contact with them to get them up to speed on how they could help in the local area. This will cost a few more $$$.

On the Trumpster neighbor's side - think of the extra junk mail and donation requests they might receive. And the calls from the local GOP asking them to volunteer. They'll love it!

And we all know that the Post Office could use a little love. All of those mail-outs that the GOP sends out cost $$ that will help keep the post office afloat.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you're complaining the Trump campaign did what they were supposed to do. OK. admit it. The Trump campaign did what it was supposed to do. You got me.
"Supposed to do"? As did Trump University....it was supposed to rip off paying customers and make Trump as much money as possible before being caught.

"Supposed to do"? As did Trump University....it was supposed to rip off paying customers and make Trump as much money as possible before being caught.
Trump University? Meh. Sometimes you gotta pay losers to go away. Now, I will assume your Trump University is a dodge that you realize you need because the actual topic is all huff, puff and bluff.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm just sayin', not that this ever really happened, but if it did it would be very funny......

Sirs:
I am interested in donating and volunteering to the Republican Party. Please let me know how I can do more in my community,
Sincerely,

Your Trumpster Neighbor

and mailed it to:
310 First St SE,
Washington, DC 20003

Total cost - less than $2. Perhaps the greedy folks at the RNC would LOVE to have a new donor and volunteer. Certainly someone would have to open the letter, process the donation and deposit it. Cost - at least $2 - probably more just in manpower.

And of course the name and address would be passed on to whoever mails out RNC anti-democracy propaganda. Cost - even more. This person would then be put on a list to receive mail-outs on a regular basis for at least a year even if no further donations or communications were received. Cost - approx $1-$2 per mail-out IIRC. These mail-outs come out several times per month so the costs will add up.

And what political party wouldn't like to get a new volunteer to do free work for them? Someone from the local GOP might make contact with them to get them up to speed on how they could help in the local area. This will cost a few more $$$.

On the Trumpster neighbor's side - think of the extra junk mail and donation requests they might receive. And the calls from the local GOP asking them to volunteer. They'll love it!

And we all know that the Post Office could use a little love. All of those mail-outs that the GOP sends out cost $$ that will help keep the post office afloat.
Yes, that would never happen in the DNC!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump University? Meh. Sometimes you gotta pay losers to go away. Now, I will assume your Trump University is a dodge that you realize you need because the actual topic is all huff, puff and bluff.
Libs never post of Clinton University scandal...........and MV is robotic posting SOS over and over and over of Trump, at least Trump cured his Bush obsession.

Mr. Whataboutism

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Libs never post of Clinton University scandal...........and MV is robotic posting SOS over and over and over of Trump, at least Trump cured his Bush obsession.

Mr. Whataboutism

There never was any such thing as "Clinton University"

You clearly have Hillary Derangement Syndrome. Seek help. And keep checking my spelling.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Sirs:
Sincerely,

Your Trumpster Neighbor

and mailed it to:
310 First St SE,
Washington, DC 20003

Of course, it happens. It's SOP.

When Romney challenged Obama in 2012, I requested tickets for a Romney event.....to get on the mailing list.....to learn what was going on. They, of course, "sold" the mailing lists and soon I started getting crap from the NRA and a horrid Christian college north of me. They were persistent and I had to beat them with a stick to get them to drop my name from their lists.