• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Greed is the root cause of the hate of government

write on

Senator
I'm not fooled by Just one case out of many;

Most Republicans are hypocrites that supposedly hate government, but will tout it when they beg for money as shown in the link above.

But it doesn't stop there. They'll take credit for anything- and I mean ANYTHING, knowing that although they voted against said Democratic legislation that they know they need govt help on when they voted NO, they can then take credit when it comes into fruition. I'm sure I don't need to post examples, do I?

Trump was right about one thing when he said he loves the poorly educated. They, like many of their voters, are hypocrites and have no shame.

Have you had enough?

Last edited:

Zam-Zam

Senator

Most Republicans are hypocrites that supposedly hate government, but will tout it when they beg for money as shown in the link above.

But it doesn't stop there. They'll take credit for anything- and I mean ANYTHING, knowing that although they voted against said Democratic legislation that they know they need govt help on when they voted NO, they can then take credit when it comes into fruition. I'm sure I don't need to post examples, do I?

Trump was right about one thing when he said he loves the poorly educated. They, like many of their voters, are hypocrites and have no shame.

Have you had enough?
Do you hate anyone?

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Have you had enough?
No, "greed" is not "the root cause of the hate of government"...and...self-important, uber-entitled lefty DOESN'T GET TO ASSIGN MOTIVES AND REASONING for OTHERS. This is possibly the most illiberal thing ever stated outright on PJ.

Government is a very powerful body, which has supreme coercive power, and is comprised of humans. Frail, imperfect humans. The fact that government SHARES human frailty - and indeed amplifies it by virtue of its extended reach and use of force - necessitates a truckload of suspicion, critical scrutiny, and unyielding citizen vigilance. Everyone should always be skeptical and hands-on is so doing. The default position of any who value liberty and human dignity should be one of penetrating skepticism where government is concerned. The state should have to PROVE its claims in every case - and TRANSPARENTLY so. Instead, it conceals and contrives. Lawmakers insert and bury pet projects and ambitions among unrelated legislative objectives.

This is the stuff of citizen-sheep.

write on

Senator
No, "greed" is not "the root cause of the hate of government"...and...self-important, uber-entitled lefty DOESN'T GET TO ASSIGN MOTIVES AND REASONING for OTHERS. This is possibly the most illiberal thing ever stated outright on PJ.

Government is a very powerful body, which has supreme coercive power, and is comprised of humans. Frail, imperfect humans. The fact that government SHARES human frailty - and indeed amplifies it by virtue of its extended reach and use of force - necessitates a truckload of suspicion, critical scrutiny, and unyielding citizen vigilance. Everyone should always be skeptical and hands-on is so doing. The default position of any who value liberty and human dignity should be one of penetrating skepticism where government is concerned. The state should have to PROVE its claims in every case - and TRANSPARENTLY so. Instead, it conceals and contrives. Lawmakers insert and bury pet projects and ambitions among unrelated legislative objectives.

This is the stuff of citizen-sheep.
Like trickle down economics?

You're not quite there but keep trying.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Like trickle down economics?

You're not quite there but keep trying.
Nope. You committed to writing that “greed” is the singular cause of hate of government. You own this very specific claim. No wiggle room. Not a millimeter.

So…you think YOU are “quite there”? C’mon for once. STAY focused on your direct, OP claim. It’s in you subject TOPIC title.

write on

Senator
Is that due to your greed?
We all share in greed. My point is the magnitude of it that threatens the whole.

Bitch about the homeless ,etc, or whatever you want that is the concern of the government. But, as I pointed out, don't be a hypocrite when a Democrat makes the attempt to find the answer to the problem(s) that Republicans are using as a political point to win elections.

Have you had enough?

write on

Senator
Nope. You committed to writing that “greed” is the singular cause of hate of government. You own this very specific claim. No wiggle room. Not a millimeter.

So…you think YOU are “quite there”? C’mon for once. STAY focused on your direct, OP claim. It’s in you subject TOPIC title.
I won't put up with your attempt as gaslighting me.

Trickle down economics is economic greed-- to our detriment. You know that fact as well as I do.

Focus

Zam-Zam

Senator
We all share in greed. My point is the magnitude of it that threatens the whole.

Bitch about the homeless ,etc, or whatever you want that is the concern of the government. But, as I pointed out, don't be a hypocrite when a Democrat makes the attempt to find the answer to the problem(s) that Republicans are using as a political point to win elections.

Have you had enough?
Of Biden?

Yes indeed.

You?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I won't put up with your attempt as gaslighting me.

Trickle down economics is economic greed-- to our detriment. You know that fact as well as I do.

Focus
Yep. You wrote that “greed is the root cause of hate of the government”. Then you linked a story about Brett Favre. Then you fell back on trickle down economics and claimed “gaslighting” and “threadjack”. LOL! You can’t make this stuff up. Nice job today, write on. Very solid contribution to the forum.

L
O
L
!

write on

Senator
Yep. You wrote that “greed is the root cause of hate of the government”. Then you linked a story about Brett Favre. Then you fell back on trickle down economics and claimed “gaslighting” and “threadjack”. LOL! You can’t make this stuff up. Nice job today, write on. Very solid contribution to the forum.

L
O
L
!
You know what I mean. Wingers try with gaslighting that has became hilarious!

Are you afraid to show how far right you are?

Now, I've got to deal with another winger that's trying to get my OP of the main board deleted- or at the least, moved off of it so as not to bring attention to right wing insanity.

The truth hurts, eh?

Last edited:

write on

Senator
Are there any Republicans still able to think outside the box that they willfully put themselves into?

Humility is good.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You know what I mean. Wingers try with gaslighting that has became hilarious!

Are you afraid to show how far right you are?

Now, I've got to deal with another winger that's trying to get my OP of the main board deleted- or at the least, moved off of it so as not to bring attention to right wing insanity.

The truth hurts, eh?
Dude, got stability? You’re ALL OVER THE PLACE. Lordy. I’ll just bow out gracefully and offer up that one-eyebrow-raised Benny Hill smirk:
6699BB75-B1F9-474D-993B-7BE4C12D1DA8.gif