• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Greed is the root cause of the hate of government

write on

Senator

Zam-Zam

Senator
You been taught to hate liberals so much you're to the point of no recovery, Or where you?

Qwhat?
I don't hate anyone. I really don't, whether you can believe that or not.

People project by nature - A hater has trouble understanding that not everyone hates as much as they do. Similarly, some people can't comprehend not hating someone who disagrees with them.

Hate is fear-based: People hate what the fear. If you hate something, you're likely afraid of it.

A remedy is confront your fears - When you do that, you are in a position to conquer them, and then the hate is removed.

I disagree with Joe Biden on politics. I don't find him to be an effective steward of the nation's economy, or much else. I don't believe his being President is good for him, and we have seen it's not good for America. At the same time I wish him a long and happy life, filled with many Blessings and much joy. The same goes for Barack Obama, Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, George Bush, etc. I wish them all the very best.

A hater won't get that.

Do you?

write on

Senator
I don't hate anyone. I really don't, whether you can believe that or not.

People project by nature - A hater has trouble understanding that not everyone hates as much as they do. Similarly, some people can't comprehend not hating someone who disagrees with them.

Hate is fear-based: People hate what the fear. If you hate something, you're likely afraid of it.

A remedy is confront your fears - When you do that, you are in a position to conquer them, and then the hate is removed.

I disagree with Joe Biden on politics. I don't find him to be an effective steward of the nation's economy, or much else. I don't believe his being President is good for him, and we have seen it's not good for America. At the same time I wish him a long and happy life, filled with many Blessings and much joy. The same goes for Barack Obama, Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, George Bush, etc. I wish them all the very best.

A hater won't get that.

Do you?
Hypocrisy seems to follow those that lean right. :rolleyes:

But there is a way out of a cult.

The thing is is that you have to want to.

Are you game?

Spamature

President
I'm not fooled by Just one case out of many;

Most Republicans are hypocrites that supposedly hate government, but will tout it when they beg for money as shown in the link above.

But it doesn't stop there. They'll take credit for anything- and I mean ANYTHING, knowing that although they voted against said Democratic legislation that they know they need govt help on when they voted NO, they can then take credit when it comes into fruition. I'm sure I don't need to post examples, do I?

Trump was right about one thing when he said he loves the poorly educated. They, like many of their voters, are hypocrites and have no shame.

Have you had enough?
No, "greed" is not "the root cause of the hate of government"...and...self-important, uber-entitled lefty DOESN'T GET TO ASSIGN MOTIVES AND REASONING for OTHERS. This is possibly the most illiberal thing ever stated outright on PJ.

Government is a very powerful body, which has supreme coercive power, and is comprised of humans. Frail, imperfect humans. The fact that government SHARES human frailty - and indeed amplifies it by virtue of its extended reach and use of force - necessitates a truckload of suspicion, critical scrutiny, and unyielding citizen vigilance. Everyone should always be skeptical and hands-on is so doing. The default position of any who value liberty and human dignity should be one of penetrating skepticism where government is concerned. The state should have to PROVE its claims in every case - and TRANSPARENTLY so. Instead, it conceals and contrives. Lawmakers insert and bury pet projects and ambitions among unrelated legislative objectives.

This is the stuff of citizen-sheep.
The right tell you that power of government is always bad
Until they have it in their grasp.

As soon as you saw the govt give the right powers over the voting rights of blacks.
The right immediately moved to curtail them.

As soon as the govt gave the right power over women's reproductive rights

Doing anything to people they look down upon is okay.
Those welfare kids were a drag on society.
They and theirs are entitled to that boon.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The right tell you that power of government is always bad

As soon as you saw the govt give the right powers over the voting rights of blacks.

As soon as the govt gave the right power over women's reproductive rights
Restoring local control from federal usurpation = "curtailing rights" according to central-planning, command-and-control, authoritarian lefty.

Yes indeedy. Sharp as bowling balls...

Spamature

President
Restoring local control from federal usurpation = "curtailing rights" according to central-planning, command-and-control, authoritarian lefty.

Yes indeedy. Sharp as bowling balls...
Control was in the hands of the individual.
Your ilk wrestled that away and gave it to govt. bureaucrats

You know that is what they did
Here and now, I would just like you to admit it instead of leaning on that LIE.

Admit it, and admit you support such when it suits you.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Control was in the hands of the individual.
Your ilk wrestled that away and gave it to govt. bureaucrats

You know that is what they did
Here and now, I would just like you to admit it instead of leaning on that LIE.

Admit it, and admit you support such when it suits you.
States will enact the laws that reflect the prevailing ethos of their peoples - as the US Constitution and 10th Amendment clearly requires. Sadly, a detached central band of ogres coercing policy from unaccountable D.C. just isn’t in the cards. Fascinating how we redefine words and terms isn’t it? How we purport to be constitutionalist when whole concepts as well as specifics are invented from whole cloth?

Any powers not specifically granted to the federal government is reserved to the states…

So, spammy…since penumbras and shadows are not mentioned…YOU “admit it”.

write on

Senator
States will enact the laws that reflect the prevailing ethos of their peoples - as the US Constitution and 10th Amendment clearly requires. Sadly, a detached central band of ogres coercing policy from unaccountable D.C. just isn’t in the cards. Fascinating how we redefine words and terms isn’t it? How we purport to be constitutionalist when whole concepts as well as specifics are invented from whole cloth?

Any powers not specifically granted to the federal government is reserved to the states…

So, spammy…since penumbras and shadows are not mentioned…YOU “admit it”.
What the hell are you talking about? States rights when it's conducive?

Sounds a lot like Trump declassifying docs just by thinking about it.

:rolleyes:

write on

Senator

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
We all share in greed. My point is the magnitude of it that threatens the whole.

Bitch about the homeless ,etc, or whatever you want that is the concern of the government. But, as I pointed out, don't be a hypocrite when a Democrat makes the attempt to find the answer to the problem(s) that Republicans are using as a political point to win elections.

Have you had enough?
Eh, like NYC Mayor saying 'Right To Shelter Law' now doesn't apply to the illegals sent to NYC !!!!!!!!! LMFAO.......they may put up tents for the illegals with Winter acomin'