• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Greetings!

Frecks1710

Council Member
I am new here and first off want to thank several members for helping me walk through the navigations. You have been patient! I am living in South Florida, originally from Mass and NY. I am retired and love every minute! My political side—-? I was always a dem till the last election. Yet I don’t really identify with the GOP. Actually, I am pretty disillusioned and am hoping for a better future. I do know I hate the divide. Well, that’s it for now...even retired folks have a busy life! Looking forward to meeting new people.

Jen

Senator
Welcome, Frecks.

If you are using a computer you can get adblock and not see the ads. If you are using a phone........ someone else can help you there. I don't think I see ads when I use my phone but I'm not sure why or how that happens.

D

David J Spetch

I am new here and first off want to thank several members for helping me walk through the navigations. You have been patient! I am living in South Florida, originally from Mass and NY. I am retired and love every minute! My political side—-? I was always a dem till the last election. Yet I don’t really identify with the GOP. Actually, I am pretty disillusioned and am hoping for a better future. I do know I hate the divide. Well, that’s it for now...even retired folks have a busy life! Looking forward to meeting new people.
Have fun walking :D while some of us focus on talking ... from time to time. If you film yourself giving us a cartwheel, I suspect everyone will favor you a little more lol

D

David J Spetch

2 :) if 1710 is your birth year, are you a brain in a jar sort of deal?

Bear Claw

President
Welcome Frecks1710.

Most important is to enjoy retirement to its fullest.

Do not live on PJ here. Search other options as well.

Now I hope you have a great time here.

:cool::)