• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Greetings

EvMetro

Council Member
Today's notes of my pf experience

So, another day has passed. I had some material censored today, but not as much as yesterday.

I witnessed racism here today.

I witnessed lefties exploiting a racial group who is exposed to rape and murder on their journey up to our southern border.

I'm still a little shocked that racists are a protected class in this community.

Lefties watched me from the safety of dark shadows. I could feel the resentment.

Today's notes of my pf experience

So, another day has passed. I had some material censored today, but not as much as yesterday.

I witnessed racism here today.

I witnessed lefties exploiting a racial group who is exposed to rape and murder on their journey up to our southern border.

I'm still a little shocked that racists are a protected class in this community.

Lefties watched me from the safety of dark shadows. I could feel the resentment.
So instead of "Remain in Mexico" we to it to be "Remain in Martha's Vineyard". Sure, Bro. Let's Do It! Hand in hand we can make the lives of immigrants better.