• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Guatemala is stopping and turning the illegal caravans around, my question is

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
if they claim they are avoiding poverty and violence why in hell are they coming to America with our poverty and Violence? Don't they read of the violence in America on their smartphones?

Hundreds of migrants heading to the US stopped in Guatemala (msn.com)

If they standing on platform waiting for train a homeless man will push them in front of a train or kill them at a fast food drive thru over a pack of ketchup if they working there and for damn sure don't be alone in a upscale furniture store in LA or a homeless male will enter and stab them to death!

Nurse Attacked Near Union Station Dies In Hospital She Served At For 38 Years (msn.com)

Teen Shot and Killed During Burger King Robbery Was Allegedly in on the Plan (newsweek.com)

Woman Killed in Hancock Park Furniture Store – NBC Los Angeles

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If you think you life is better in Guatamala then you should migrate there.
Your post sounds like you're from a foreign country
"If you think you life is better" (no wonder you refuse to re-pay student loans) and can't even spell Guatemala ! (damn)

Topic has Nothing to do with ME moving, it's stopping illegals from moving and claiming it's due to Violence where they live and appears America now has more violence than where they're from.

Wouldn't your life be better in the Condo you posted a picture of that you bought for your in-laws in Cambodia while living in America with your parents? Wait I need post as you do so you can understand, Wouldn't you life be better in Cambodia..........

Your post sounds like you're from a foreign country
"If you think you life is better" (no wonder you refuse to re-pay student loans) and can't even spell Guatemala ! (damn)

Topic has Nothing to do with ME moving, it's stopping illegals from moving and claiming it's due to Violence where they live and appears America now has more violence than where they're from.

Wouldn't your life be better in the Condo you posted a picture of that you bought for your in-laws in Cambodia while living in America with your parents? Wait I need post as you do so you can understand, Wouldn't you life be better in Cambodia..........
Do you honestly believe that there is a bigger risk of violence and poverty in the United States than in Guatemala?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Do you honestly believe that there is a bigger risk of violence and poverty in the United States than in Guatemala?
You think violence isn't rampant in America and there's a lot more people here than where the caravan came from. Do you not listen or read the news, I gave 3 of 1000's of violent crimes daily.

You sure have reading problem, the caravan isn't Guatemalans !

At least you learned to spell Guatemala.........so it's not a total loss for you

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
You think violence isn't rampant in America and there's a lot more people here than where the caravan came from. Do you not listen or read the news, I gave 3 of 1000's of violent crimes daily.

You sure have reading problem, the caravan isn't Guatemalans !

At least you learned to spell Guatemala.........so it's not a total loss for you
The dodgeroonie.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nurse couldn't live to catch the bus

What's up with these damn transit's killing Nurses, especially older Nurses?

America is a very violent place especially if black or female so if illegals think it's not they got much to learn if they live long after trespassing illegally

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
We need more guns! let's go ! where is the NRA when you need them ?

All those Walmart Camo Rambo's are letting all this violence go on - where the fvck is baby Kyle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
We need more guns! let's go ! where is the NRA when you need them ?

All those Walmart Camo Rambo's are letting all this violence go on - where the fvck is baby Kyle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn shame the victims were not armed they may be alive and your Heroes dead and NRA members can't be everywhere all the time and many blue cities don't allow guns and it's why only outlaws have guns in them.

It's clear Kyle the Teen scares you, hint, don't go chasing teens and knocking/kicking them down if they are packing heat..........appears you were a CO!

BTW: know nothing about your Walmart Camo Rambo's never shop where you do.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member