• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Guess how many Trillions the US government borrowed last year? (You're wrong – it was more.)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What do you mean? The status quo, where immigrants are discriminated against and face deportation, and the border is tightly closed, hasn’t worked out well for anyone who isn’t a millionaire.
"border tightky closed"
what cave you living in
especially with Joey fly6ing in 300,000+ and boder crossings at historical records

EatTheRich

President
"border tightky closed"
what cave you living in
especially with Joey fly6ing in 300,000+ and boder crossings at historical records
Allowing legal immigration in small numbers does not change the fact that many of the immigrants who come by market demand since the U.S.’s economy would collapse without their coming are denied the opportunity to come legally.

TBLee

Governor
Allowing legal immigration in small numbers does not change the fact that many of the immigrants who come by market demand since the U.S.’s economy would collapse without their coming are denied the opportunity to come legally.
“Small numbers”. ???

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
12 million + is NOT small numbers

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It was 300,000 post 61, now it’s 12 million. I guess you’re just making it up as you go.
300,000+ is what Joey has flown in..........it's probably more than 12,000,000 today
Negative, I haven't made up anything

EatTheRich

President
300,000+ is what Joey has flown in..........it's probably more than 12,000,000 today
Negative, I haven't made up anything
So small numbers coming in, mostly from Afghanistan as refugees, while meanwhile millions of Mexican workers on whose labor the U.S. depends for its survival have the choice of immigrating illegally or dying of poverty.