• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Guess what month the revolution begins right here

What month will the revolution begin?

• May

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • June

• July

• August

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • September

• October

• November

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • December

• Total voters

EatTheRich

President
It was written from Stalin Russia. It was written from a place where laws like what we are living under now, were enforced with an iron grip. It was written about the true state of the world. It wasn't about the future, it was about their present.

It was written by someone who understood what was happening all around him. And it was written about people like you, who sat there and took it all without a peep. Some because they were afraid, and others because they had no clue which way was up to begin with.
It was written by and about capitalist Britain, based on Orwell’s observation of the convergence among liberal, Stalinist, and fascist government forms.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
No, it wasn’t. There were low unemployment and a high stock market because the boom Trump inherited hadn’t collapsed YET. But the fact of the eventual collapse was plain as day ... market growth slowing down despite repeated interest rate cuts ... highest price/earnings ratios since just prior to the 1929 crash ... agriculture already in serious crisis ...
Low unemployment and a soaring stock market made last years economy great. Your delusions are strong today, you need your pills

Low unemployment and a soaring stock market made last years economy great. Your delusions are strong today, you need your pills

Your capitalists are [Unwelcome language removed] themselves Francis.

Our predatory extractive capitalist "way of life" has consequences. They've come due. So america will sacrifice human lives in the interest of the "progress" of capital. Same as it ever was.

70000 people are dead world wide now in 2018 80000 died in the USA from the real flu

Statistically the 10000 dead in the USA are not relevant
Oh I know, I know, good to hear you say it. Pfffffffffffffffffffffft, shit, we slaughter all over the world illegally and unconstitutionally. That's how we got the place. That's why it's not really a society. Fvck me fvck you fvck them fvck it.

3000 on 9/11, and we didn't not just go ahead and throw more dead bodies on the pile in a few phony wars for profiteering.

I agree, it's nothing to U.S.

the burning question in my mind is ...

why?

... it makes no sense at all. The whole structure will come falling down. The elites can't exist without a worker class... even the Spartans understood that much.
More upward societal wealth redistribution, see "the stimulus". Again, just like in 2007-08, across two "oppositional" administrations. Who will be the hardest hit demographic? Elders? Not in the work force generating revenue for capital? Predominantly, or let's say more conservatively proportionally, on SS and Medicare? Who probably engage less in mass consumption? Who carry the memories of when America despite it's issues and problems was always able to rise to a threat like this (Jesus look at the turn on a dime response to gear up for WWII)? Who recall at least some level of integrity in representational governance?

There are to many of us for the way the economic system is structured now, we produce nothing but voodoo financial instruments and machinations. The rest is based upon endless war, the stuff of empires in decline.

The power structure knew we had this vulnerability as a society. It was at the very very least criminally deprioritized. And sorry, calculatedly based upon a capital centrist risk assessment. Bill Gates did a TED talk 5 years ago, we've had numerous warnings. Climate will ultimately go the same way if we continue to sit and wait on solutions from this power stucture.

To us it appears to not work, to be broken. For the captains of capital this works as designed and think tank draft legislated.

Capital knows what time it is with the climate bit too, just like they knew this and sat on it.

Our bodies protect us, never will they turn and attack us, unless some outside influence has interfered.

Cancer comes for unresolved trauma - it over reacts to try enlarging our lungs for eg if we fear death - expanding milk glands and ducts in order to nurture the one we have lost or worried about - we loose bone out of a sense of humiliation and such like - all of which the body can mend when the trauma is resolved. cutting burning and poisoning the cancer just traumatically terrifies, humiliates ect a person into another cancer --- it doesn't travel

Measles, chicken pox ect come about over separation issues - school for eg

Everything we 'know' about medicine is a lie.
Please gather in groups of likeminded individuals. Sooner the better. Enclosed for 2-3 weeks together in the unity of your vision perhaps.

We'll see. I'm supposed to support Palestinian genocide too.

And white supremacists have already infiltrated "law enforcement". Old news.

So nazis and jews will co-infect each other by hanging out?

Or nazis can target it to jews alone?

Or whites are suicide viral bombers now?

Poor euros. They had blank immunity when they infected this landmass upon arrival.

At such a loss, such a panicked what-if-I-can't-wipe-my-ass, what about my 401K, OMG-the-stock-market puddle of anxiety and paralysis.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Your society is shatting itself and murdering citizens in the interest of profit. Same as it ever was.
70000 people are dead world wide now from C19 and in 2018 80000 died in the USA from the real flu

Statistically the 10000 dead in the USA are not statistically relevant

Changing the subject will no longer work Rose

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Oh I know, I know, good to hear you say it. Pfffffffffffffffffffffft, shit, we slaughter all over the world illegally and unconstitutionally. That's how we got the place. That's why it's not really a society. Fvck me fvck you fvck them fvck it.

3000 on 9/11, and we didn't not just go ahead and throw more dead bodies on the pile in a few phony wars for profiteering.

I agree, it's nothing to U.S.
70000 people are dead world wide now from C19 and in 2018 80000 died in the USA from the real flu just in the USA

Statistically the 10000 dead in the USA are not relevant as people actually die every day when their is no fake pandemic

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

As you ponder our MAGA trajectory with your own chimp brain, do bear in mind that the US and S Korea both diagnosed their first COVID-19 cases on the exact same day; Jan 21.
Yes and they had a big advantage over us - no CDC/FDA bureaucracies to overcome:

On January 27, after four confirmed cases of COVID-19, South Korean health officials met with medical companies.

The officials told the companies they needed them to develop tests for the coronavirus and that they’d rapidly approve new tests.

A week later, the first test was approved.

In early February, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a coronavirus test developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

However, it would prove unreliable and mostly unusable.

Wondered why it's been so hard to ramp up production of surgical masks and respirators? Why haven't private companies flooded into the market to meet peak demand?

Because they are regulated medical devices & new versions require FDA approval which can take months to obtain. 1/
·
Take a look at this FDA regulation, intended to ease (!) the application process for "premarket notification." That means you have to do all of this--and get FDA sign off--before your new surgical mask gets anywhere near shelves. 2/
Surgical Masks - Premarket Notification [510(k)] Submissions
FDA has developed this guidance document to assist industry in preparing premarket notification submissions for surgical masks and other masks.
fda.gov

Let's say that you're a garment manufacturer in NYC, but, of course, retail sales are down, so you're looking for another revenue stream. Why not make surgical masks, keeping your doors open, employees employed, and saving lives? It's a win-win-win! 3/

But how long do you think it would take you to jump through these hurdles, and do you think someone without an army of regulatory compliance officers would be reasonably able to do so at all? 4/

To start, you must:

- do a compositional side-by-side analysis of your mask vs all other masks currently sold. Hire a few materials scientists, okay.

- measure "tensile strength" & "impact resistance." Hire the Mythbusters and have them whack it with a hammer.

- perform detailed "risk analysis," for fluid/bacteria resistance and "flammability." Hmmm, better open a branch office for all those extra materials scientists and medical researchers. This is multiple major studies (though a Boring Company flamethrower might work in a pinch.)

- but wait, don't forget that masks touch skin! What if it gives you a rash!!! Okay, fine, we'll fill out the "standard ISO-10993," yeah, you know, the one for “Biological Evaluation of Medical Devices Part 1: Evaluation and Testing." Sprinkle in a couple more clinicians.

I could go on and on. There is no world in which any company not already deeply invested in manufacturing surgical masks could jump through these hurdles in time to mitigate the desperate shortage of PPE for medical professionals on the COVID-19 front lines. None.

But by all means, blame it all on the evil orange man in the Oval Office, and keep supporting big government as the "solution" to all of our problems.