• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Guess what month the revolution begins right here

What month will the revolution begin?

• May

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • June

• July

• August

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • September

• October

• November

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • December

• Total voters

EatTheRich

President
Covid-19 is the common cold, whatever people are dying from is lethal to all, the Chinese blamed the deaths on the flu then covid-19 for the purpose of hiding the real germ warfare weapon that is in play

Nothing on TV is real. Gilligan's island is more real than the news
No, Covid-19 is not the common cold any more than a house cat and a tiger are the same thing just because they live in the same family. COVId-19 kills a considerable percentage of those infected because it is lethal.

Days

Commentator
No, Covid-19 is not the common cold any more than a house cat and a tiger are the same thing just because they live in the same family. COVId-19 kills a considerable percentage of those infected because it is lethal.
the comparison is a cougar to a panther... that was his point.

Days

Commentator
Which makes the house cat/tiger analogy more apt.
Only if you believe the possibility that most people still have not contacted the COVID19 virus. If, OTOH, you take seriously the many many statements of the CDC that this virus may be very widespread for all we know (99% of Americans have not been tested)... then in a comparison of whole numbers with the influenza flu / common cold; the panther vs cougar analogy is spot on.

Given that traffic was flowing freely through this nation since December, I have the impression that the COVID19 virus is very widespread... especially when you consider that is has a spread rate of 2.2 vs what? 0.4 to 0.8 for the influenza flu.

Okay, my own take is that the COVID19 is a cougar vs the common cold bobcat. Both are deadly to rabbits.

Thing is, we have reached a point where this "deadly" virus has already spread in all our urban areas... so let's start thinking about opening those areas up. Remember, the whole point of social distancing was to flatten the curve; since the curve is flattening on its own (partly because the bobcat already came through and took out many of the rabbits) - I know this sounds cold-hearted, but this is how the medical community thinks - if we have beds for the rest of the rabbits, then what are we waiting for? Time to put people back to work.

EatTheRich

President
Only if you believe the possibility that most people still have not contacted the COVID19 virus. If, OTOH, you take seriously the many many statements of the CDC that this virus may be very widespread for all we know (99% of Americans have not been tested)... then in a comparison of whole numbers with the influenza flu / common cold; the panther vs cougar analogy is spot on.

Given that traffic was flowing freely through this nation since December, I have the impression that the COVID19 virus is very widespread... especially when you consider that is has a spread rate of 2.2 vs what? 0.4 to 0.8 for the influenza flu.

Okay, my own take is that the COVID19 is a cougar vs the common cold bobcat. Both are deadly to rabbits.

Thing is, we have reached a point where this "deadly" virus has already spread in all our urban areas... so let's start thinking about opening those areas up. Remember, the whole point of social distancing was to flatten the curve; since the curve is flattening on its own (partly because the bobcat already came through and took out many of the rabbits) - I know this sounds cold-hearted, but this is how the medical community thinks - if we have beds for the rest of the rabbits, then what are we waiting for? Time to put people back to work.
Some reputable doctors are talking about opening workplaces again by early May. We’ll see what happens to infection rates in the near future and what we learn as more people (including people who have recovered) are tested.

Days

Commentator
Some reputable doctors are talking about opening workplaces again by early May. We’ll see what happens to infection rates in the near future and what we learn as more people (including people who have recovered) are tested.
No doubt there is a giant learning curve for the doctors, this is kind of similar to currency manipulation, infection and distribution, and the efficacy of each within a macro system.

But, yeah, the next step is learn what the curve looks like for re-infection; my guess is that the curve remains pretty flat through that step, I don't think it will be necessary to do a 2nd lock-down. I might be wrong on that one, I've been wrong before, I think the last time back in the 80's... (heh)

Days

Commentator
okay, the whole point of the poll that everyone ignored was that there is no question if a revolution is happening, it is only a matter of, when is it happening? And along those lines, it happens when people become totally desperate and have no way to survive... which, in this present circus, looks to be happening already for small business owners and their employees. You have to remember, unemployment wages are paid by the government AND the former employer... it is a system built upon the idea that the former employer is still in business. In this unprecedented crisis, 30 million workers have filed for unemployment in the past 6 weeks and almost all of them came from businesses that were shut down; so add in the jobs of their business owners because those are lost too. This is a government cluster f*ck on an unprecedented scale. And the beauty of it all is ... our leaders in DC can't even see the problem:

Saagar Enjeti goes SCORCHED EARTH on Republican parody plan to screw families
•May 6, 2020

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
We agree Winnie, human beings have always been sacrificed on the altar of the "progress" of American capital; nothing new at all. Another nature assisted cleansing will serve the captains of capital well.
So no human beings have ever been sacrificed on the altar of the "progress" of collectivism? That is absurd!