• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gun Grabber Biden disappointed that Supreme Court supported the Constitution

reason10

Governor
Fck you, Joe.

Biden reacts to Supreme Court gun decision: 'Deeply disappointed'
President Biden is "deeply disappointed" with a Supreme Court gun decision that struck down a New York law restricting access to concealed carry permits Thursday.

Biden released the statement hours after the Supreme Court released its decision. The New York law had required permit applicants to provide specific reasons for needing a firearm.

"Since 1911, the State of New York has required individuals who would like to carry a concealed weapon in public to show a need to do so for the purpose of self-defense and to acquire a license," Biden wrote. "More than a century later, the United States Supreme Court has chosen to strike down New York’s long-established authority to protect its citizens."

Excuse me, you unelected pile of bat guano, but the Supreme Court just protected the citizens of America.

God of War

Governor
Fck you, Joe.

Biden reacts to Supreme Court gun decision: 'Deeply disappointed'
President Biden is "deeply disappointed" with a Supreme Court gun decision that struck down a New York law restricting access to concealed carry permits Thursday.

Biden released the statement hours after the Supreme Court released its decision. The New York law had required permit applicants to provide specific reasons for needing a firearm.

"Since 1911, the State of New York has required individuals who would like to carry a concealed weapon in public to show a need to do so for the purpose of self-defense and to acquire a license," Biden wrote. "More than a century later, the United States Supreme Court has chosen to strike down New York’s long-established authority to protect its citizens."

Excuse me, you unelected pile of bat guano, but the Supreme Court just protected the citizens of America.
They defund the po-po, open the borders to criminal aliens and terrorists, they run around with gun toting security and they expect you to be sheep.

I don't think the vast majority of New Yorkers (NYC) can handle their rights. They don't seem to have the constitution (pun intended) to do so. So it will be interesting to see if the natural right works out like it should or if they stay haywire with great violence.

If only stop and frisk hadn't been RAAyyyy-cyst. ha ha

reason10

Governor
They defund the po-po, open the borders to criminal aliens and terrorists, they run around with gun toting security and they expect you to be sheep.

I don't think the vast majority of New Yorkers (NYC) can handle their rights. They don't seem to have the constitution (pun intended) to do so. So it will be interesting to see if the natural right works out like it should or if they stay haywire with great violence.

If only stop and frisk hadn't been RAAyyyy-cyst. ha ha
The criminals in New York who commit all the gun crimes aren't too concerned about the gun laws.

God of War

Governor
The criminals in New York who commit all the gun crimes aren't too concerned about the gun laws.
And I think the rest of NYC citizens may not be able to handle their 2nd Amendment rights because they are culturally diverse. It takes an adult culture.

reason10

Governor
And I think the rest of NYC citizens may not be able to handle their 2nd Amendment rights because they are culturally diverse. It takes an adult culture.
I'm starting to wonder if any one with even an ounce of brains is left in that fag town. If these "citizens" keep voting for left wing gun grabbers, they deserve to be disarmed and get shot by thugs.