• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

HAHA - Zimbabwe agrees to pay $3.5 billion compensation to white farmers

Zim knows if any more whites leave, the country will go from bad to worse. Every city and state and country in the world that is majority black has the same problem - lack of people with the tech and business skills to make things work.

july 29 2020 HARARE (Reuters) - Zimbabwe agreed on Wednesday to pay $3.5 billion in compensation to white farmers whose land was expropriated by the government to resettle black families, moving a step closer to resolving one the most divisive policies of the Robert Mugabe era.

Two decades ago Mugabe’s government carried out at times violent evictions of 4,500 white farmers and redistributed the land to around 300,000 Black families, arguing it was redressing colonial land imbalances.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Zim knows if any more whites leave, the country will go from bad to worse. Every city and state and country in the world that is majority black has the same problem - lack of people with the tech and business skills to make things work.
What an ignorant post. Thanks for sharing the thoughts from a typical trump Supporter.

This is a stalking horse for slavery reparations in America. And native American hunting grounds. And Chinese indentured labor on the transcontinental railroad. And workd war 2 Japanese internment camps. And Mexican migrant workers in California. And urban gentrification projects. And .

This is a stalking horse for slavery reparations in America. And native American hunting grounds. And Chinese indentured labor on the transcontinental railroad. And workd war 2 Japanese internment camps. And Mexican migrant workers in California. And urban gentrification projects. And .
Whites should demand reparations for the 50 years of affirmative action discrimination we have endured since 1970, And those victims are mostly still alive.

What an ignorant post. Thanks for sharing the thoughts from a typical trump Supporter.
I had family who lived in Rhodesia. They left before the shit hit but from all I have gathered from them and others; the native people were/are lovely, warm, fun, easy going and laid back. It seems to me that the people live day today easy easy so the omph which is needed to run a large farm is lacking - Zimbabwe recently asked the old European farmers to come back for a specified time in order for them to get back on their feet after the terrifying years of an ogre in power. Good luck to them, it is their country, I hope they can succeed in building a decent life for themselves.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I had family who lived in Rhodesia. They left before the shit hit but from all I have gathered from them and others; the native people were/are lovely, warm, fun, easy going and laid back. It seems to me that the people live day today easy easy so the omph which is needed to run a large farm is lacking - Zimbabwe recently asked the old European farmers to come back for a specified time in order for them to get back on their feet after the terrifying years of an ogre in power. Good luck to them, it is their country, I hope they can succeed in building a decent life for themselves.
If the native Rhodesians chased the whites out because they hate them, then had to ask them to come back and show them how to make the country work, and then kicked them out again, I hope the bastards starve to death.