• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

HAHAHA. Actress Jodie Turner Smith wants to move to Canada to escape white people

Canada? To get away from whites? Why doesn't the brainless bimbo move to africa to live with all those wonderful blacks? . The hypocrite loves the luxury of the white man's world and knows africa means returning to the stone age.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/01/30/actress-jodie-turner-smith-wont-raise-her-children-in-u-s-because-white-supremacy-is-overt/

jan 30 2020 British actress Jodie Turner-Smith claims that she is looking to move to Canada instead of raising her children in what she called an overly white supremacist United States.

The Queen & Slim star also dissed Britain — likely because of Brexit — in an interview with the Sunday Times where she said she intends to look for a home outside the U.S. to raise her children. The seven-months pregnant actress insisted that America is a terrible place to live because “the racial dynamics over here are fraught.”

“White supremacy is overt,” she added. “It’s the reason I don’t want to raise my kids here.”

“I don’t want my kids to grow up doing active shooter drills at school,” the Last Ship star said.

Consequently, the actress and her husband, Fringe actor Joshua Jackson, are looking elsewhere. Though not, apparently, the UK.