• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Happy 6th birthday ObamaCare!

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
The Debt Clock Report Screen shot taken at 4/7/2016 5:23 AM

But we know only those lazy ass people to worthless not to get a job like the free stuff from obamacare
OH and let's not forget since those who love obamacare do not have to pay anything or very little
Premiums went up several times since this debauchery

Thousands if not millions have died while covered under obamacare. Insurance does not save lives.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/deaths.htm
A friend of mine ( from my youth) got a job as a young man on a cruise liner in the Carribian and when it docked in Florida he was taken by other crew members to a brothel. The niche market that the establishment offered was that all the girls were amputees.
They had sufficient health cover for the amputation but not an artificial limb. They had the good fortune to reside in a free enterprise economy that gave them the opportunity to make the money to complete their treatment.
An example of pre- Obamacare private health?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
A friend of mine ( from my youth) got a job as a young man on a cruise liner in the Carribian and when it docked in Florida he was taken by other crew members to a brothel. The niche market that the establishment offered was that all the girls were amputees.
They had sufficient health cover for the amputation but not an artificial limb. They had the good fortune to reside in a free enterprise economy that gave them the opportunity to make the money to complete their treatment.
Again what does that have to do with millions of people dying since obamacare began?

You can disagree but he went a few nighs while there Sheepie