• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone...

I will be on PTO for the next week and do not cover my obsessions on my work phone or work PC which includes you ingrates. So, in the spirit of inclusiveness, compassion and comity, I want to wish each and every one of you a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday filled with food, booze, love and family cohesiveness. The key to having a good family gathering is to never bring up politics, religion or money. If anyone does, find a nice way to shut them down. Cheers everyone, I sincerely hope you all have a great week.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I will be on PTO for the next week and do not cover my obsessions on my work phone or work PC which includes you ingrates. So, in the spirit of inclusiveness, compassion and comity, I want to wish each and every one of you a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday filled with food, booze, love and family cohesiveness. The key to having a good family gathering is to never bring up politics, religion or money. If anyone does, find a nice way to shut them down. Cheers everyone, I sincerely hope you all have a great week.
Happy Thanksgiving, Woolley. All the best to you and yours. :)

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
It was a good'un.

It was a good'un.
We had a good one too. Spent it in Palm Springs, played three rounds, went to Joshua Tree, laid by the pool, had freshly caught seared Big Eye one night, freshly caught California halibut burritos another night, watched an incredible Monday Night Football game and basically just chilled out. Met lots of people from back East too, they were escaping the cold weather. Got to love California baby....

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
We had a good one too. Spent it in Palm Springs, played three rounds, went to Joshua Tree, laid by the pool, had freshly caught seared Big Eye one night, freshly caught California halibut burritos another night, watched an incredible Monday Night Football game and basically just chilled out. Met lots of people from back East too, they were escaping the cold weather. Got to love California baby....
I had all the kids and grandkids and a few friends at my house for Thanksgiving dinner. By 2:30pm,I had the whole house to myself for the rest of the day. I cleaned the kitchen and watched movies the rest of the day. I never do that anymore.