• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Has anyone got a video/ picture of the Greatest Loser actually driving a car/ truck - not pretending?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
1. Lazy and arrogant is regular?

2. THE DEMS GAVE US A REMEDIAL RACIST RAPIST...Not what I wanted.

3. At least we had peace in the Middle East.

If you want bitter read yer own damn posts. That is the definition of bitter.

Calm down, we all know you are having a real bad day on here - AS USUAL

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Couldn't go to driving school like normal kids...Got the silver spoon fed treatment. The difference is Trump actually worked for a living unlike Obama.
Greatest Loser worked for a living - ok - so you are given millions before you graduate high school ? yeah he really worked hard at scamming people - I will agree on that FACT

Spamature

President
1. Lazy and arrogant is regular?

2. THE DEMS GAVE US A REMEDIAL RACIST RAPIST...Not what I wanted.

3. At least we had peace in the Middle East.

If you want bitter read yer own damn posts. That is the definition of bitter.

Bitter is your attacks on Joe.

1. How many golf trips has Joe take so far.
Trump ended 2017 with 91 golf course visits and was just shy of 100 visits in Year 1 as President.

2. Where are the women who say he raped them ?
You had one woman whose claim was DEBUNKED.

3. I saw plenty of war in the ME under Trump. I mean there was that time he ordered our troops to cut and run from the enemy. And he was very peaceful when one of Putin's henchmen sent his private army to attack our troops. Trump was so peaceful he never even publicly mentioned Russian mercenaries attack American soldiers.

Spamature

President
Greatest Loser worked for a living - ok - so you are given millions before you graduate high school ? yeah he really worked hard at scamming people - I will agree on that FACT
That million loan claim is a lie.

Daddy gave him over $400 million and he was a millionaire several times over as a child.

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
That million loan claim is a lie.

Daddy gave him over $400 million and he was a millionaire several times over as a child.
My dad gave me an old Honda Accord in high school, which I drove throughout college, which I took out a loan for. Dad co-signed the college loan also. .. therefore I’m not self-made.

But Donald Trump is!

Spamature

President
He sure owns PJ libs.............drives them farther into insanity

:)
Say the mob that went on a rampage because Trump drove them crazy with his Big Lie.
And don't even try to pretend that isn't the case because they are using that defense excuse in actual court cases.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Presidents and ex-Presidents are not allowed to drive on public streets. Secret Service rules. GWB gets to drive on his ranch and I think Reagan got to also.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Neighbor bought 114 2x4x105" yesterday for $1800!
Lumber costs up over 300% but yet the yards are full, the distribution points are full. The National Homeowner assoc has filed a price fixing lawsuit a few weeks ago. This will stop construction in July/ August/ Sept.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Lumber costs up over 300% but yet the yards are full, the distribution points are full. The National Homeowner assoc has filed a price fixing lawsuit a few weeks ago. This will stop construction in July/ August/ Sept.
Yet, lumber mills can't find employees and yards are not full here, marketplace has some good lumber buys

NHA are barking in the wind

Dawg

President
Supporting Member