• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Has anyone got a video/ picture of the Greatest Loser actually driving a car/ truck - not pretending?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I did several searches and got nothing, and to think the righties made fun of Teflon Joe....................DAMN get better !

Spamature

President
I did several searches and got nothing, and to think the righties made fun of Teflon Joe....................DAMN get better !

Trump can't drive. He's been a pampered and driven by daddy's chauffeurs his entire life.

Driving yourself is for the "poors" who come to his rallies.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
The Ford electric truck is going to outsell Tesla. Ford markets better and can build a better product.

Spamature

President
So you are saying Joe* is for the rich. How obvious.
Joe is just a Regular Joe and man of the people.

See ? The Dems actually gave you the very type of person you wanted as a POTUS.

A regular family man and capitalist who is in it for the people of this country.

Yet you pine away for a guy who proved he was in it only for himself and has left millions of you bitter, dissolute.

Last edited:

Drumcollie

I drove a Mach E, it was alright.

But I have a feeling Tesla will be beaten in the Truck category for sure. I’ll stick with my non electric F150 though.
I love the F-150 but in these parts I'd be outta place unless I had and F-250. Although I don't drive a truck but if I did it would be a Ford. I want to buy another vehicle, we use my wife's car and it is close to 100k and want the trade in value. I need to make up my mind. Probably gonna go Lincoln MKZ or Continental 3.0t. Just can't decide.

Drumcollie

Joe is just a Regular Joe and man of the people.

See ? The Dems actually gave you the very type of person you wanted as a POTUS.

A regular family man and capitalist who is in it for the people of this country.

Yet you pin for a guy who proved he was in it only for himself and has left millions of you bitter, dissolute.
1. Lazy and arrogant is regular?

2. THE DEMS GAVE US A REMEDIAL RACIST RAPIST...Not what I wanted.

3. At least we had peace in the Middle East.

If you want bitter read yer own damn posts. That is the definition of bitter.