• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Has anyone seen the new narrative concerning the riots?

Jen

Senator

Mick

The Right is always right

So now we're seeing the Democrats trying to say that the violence and looting in Minneapolis was from 'outside agitators'. I first saw it on Fox and it has blossomed across the entire MSM.

So, like clockwork, they're absolving the guilty of all accountability.
And I'll bet that, other than Fox, they are all reporting these egregious lies as if they are facts. Just like they did with Ferguson, Russian collusion, Ukraine or the other hundreds of hoaxes and lies they've perpetrated and spread.

We can thank Fox News were reporting the FACTS once again.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Of course SOME of the domestic terrorist are from other than there, but, only a fool would think ALL are from some where else, MV posted his son is there and NO one has been bused in...……….regardless it's not a Protest

1590938635878.pngyo

middleview

President
Supporting Member

So now we're seeing the Democrats trying to say that the violence and looting in Minneapolis was from 'outside agitators'. I first saw it on Fox and it has blossomed across the entire MSM.

By saying they live outside of the city? At first the Gov said 80% were from outside the state. Now he is saying most of those arrested provided Minnesota addresses. I've read here the theory that buses were bringing them in from out of state. My son is there. He's seen no sign of that. Buses would have to have been close to the 3rd precinct unless a long walk to the area would have been likely...I don't think so.

A Target store a few blocks from our restaurant was looted...no sign of buses.

No sudden presence of out of state license numbers either.

voyager

4Q2247365

I would not doubt a bit that people come from out of town. I traveled across the country protesting during the Viet Nam war.

EVERYTHING happening is the fault of the cops. It ALL comes back to them.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I would not doubt a bit that people come from out of town. I traveled across the country protesting during the Viet Nam war.

False. Each individual act of theft, arson, vandalism, and violence is the direct responsibility of the individual who commits it. No exceptions.

Colorforms

Senator

Well at least they are moving on from the "these are white supremacists pretending to be protesters" narrative.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

I'm guessing you also SPIT on returning troops!

So, the cops made them burn down Auto Zone and kill 2 federal officers in Oakland and cops also made "protesters" shoot and kill "protesters"

voyager

4Q2247365
False. Each individual act of theft, arson, vandalism, and violence is the direct responsibility of the individual who commits it. No exceptions.
If ANOTHER Black had not been murdered by cops NONE of this would have happened.

TAKE A LESSON.

You do know there a many more cops out there that are just waiting for there chance.

voyager

4Q2247365
I'm guessing you also SPIT on returning troops!

So, the cops made them burn down Auto Zone and kill 2 federal officers in Oakland and cops also made "protesters" shoot and kill "protesters"
All acts of violence stem from one action... the murder of another Black man.

That was repubican dirty tricks. We all had friends that were drafted and we were happy to see some lucky ones return safely. It wasn't about the troops it was abut the Neocons. Even the troops threw their medals over the fence at the White House. You drank the koolaid on the spitting.

Colorforms

Senator
All acts of violence stem from one action... the murder of another Black man.

That was repubican dirty tricks. We all had friends that were drafted and we were happy to see some lucky ones return safely. It wasn't about the troops it was abut the Neocons. Even the troops threw their medals over the fence at the White House. You drank the koolaid on the spitting.
All acts of violence stem from leftists being animals. They got justice on the day the officer was charged. as per our laws. What these animals advocate is lawlessness and anarchy.

voyager

4Q2247365
All acts of violence stem from leftists being animals. They got justice on the day the officer was charged. as per our laws. What these animals advocate is lawlessness and anarchy.
How many cops are in prison for murdering Blacks on the job. Being arrested means NOTHING.

Colorforms

Senator
How many cops are in prison for murdering Blacks on the job. Being arrested means NOTHING.
So a whole bunch of innocent people have to lose their livelihoods and end up getting shot and killed over it. Because these animals can't handle the way the system works. They are already 1000x worse than what this cop was, and yet few of them will answer for the lives they are ruining, and they know it.

voyager

4Q2247365
So a whole bunch of innocent people have to lose their livelihoods and end up getting shot and killed over it. Because these animals can't handle the way the system works. They are already 1000x worse than what this cop was, and yet few of them will answer for the lives they are ruining, and they know it.
Obviously the SYSTEM does not work.