• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Has China evolved to where Japan was in 1941?

1680349554112.png

Photo above - US F35 jet vs Chinese J-20
Not shown - US B21 flying wing vs Chinese H-20, US "Ohio" class subs vs Chinese "JIN" class . .. .

(Full disclosure – this post is being typed on an HP laptop manufactured in China. But designed in California)

Has China finally ascended to 1941 levels of sophistication? Or would that be “regressed”? And is the USA just as complacent, war weary, and economically damaged as it was during the 1930s? The parallels seem to be stunning. Perhaps ominous . . .

Governance – 1930's Japan was ruled by an emperor and a handful of military wizards. Today's China is an authoritarian dictatorship, with all power vested in the unelected Chairman/Premier, and echoed by sycophantic elites who never disagree.

Military – Imperial Japan poured most of its money into copying western weapons – battleships, aircraft carriers, tanks, “zero” fighter aircraft, artillery. China is now embarking on a similar path. Launching modern aircraft carriers, blatant copies of American jets, cruise missiles, submarines . . .

Foreign policy – Imperial Japan invaded mainland China, the Korean peninsula, the Philippine islands, Burma . . . China already occupies tibet; it has annexed “the good parts” of mongolia. It's threatening to “reunify” the island nation of Taiwan. And it's capturing other nations' atolls, or building new ones from scratch to “project power” in the pacific.

Racism – Japan regarded all the people it conquered as culturally and racially inferior. Simply because it “won”. They turned their captive nations into slaves and “comfort girls”. China has sent hundreds of thousands of Uighur Muslims to concentration camps, in an attempt to homogenize them and eradicate their traditions and culture. I guess the ultimate goal is to relocate Uighurs to remote manufacturing areas like in the film “Hunger Games” to make stuff for the cities?

Technology – Imperial Japan was going crazy for western “high tech” inventions like electricity, horseless carriages, telephones, and flush toilets. China is actually worse – there is apparently nothing they won't pirate or copy. Smart phones, laptops, social media apps, BEV electric cars, satellites . .. all of the designs were stolen by China from industrial espionage or “joint manufacturing agreements”. China is so unoriginal t is now trying to replace it's “Yuan” currency with crypto. Because they are unable to discern the difference between scam and reality? But they do have the planet's only 27-story, high rise pig slaughterhouse. To feed the masses and wean them off bats, pangolins, racoon dogs, and puppies. ( always thought the worlds first skyscraper slaughterhouse would be built for chickens . . . )

I actually kind of like most of the Chinese people I've met in the USA. And I bear them no ill will. It's their government that's effing things up. As dictatorships always do.

If you don't believe me, start interviewing oppressed people in places like Ukraine/Russia. North Korea, Cuba. Iran. Even Saudi Arabia, which is now best friends with Peephole Republic of China. (Unelected despots need to stick together these days).

I may have issues with former president Trump, current president Biden, and many politicians in DC. But those issues don't result in me suddenly disappearing for 9 months, then being returned in peasant attire, all smiles and apologies, never to express a contrary opinion again.

Reader poll – do you participate in sites like Quora? Are you also seeing an exponential surge in state sponsored troll posts declaring the imminent collapse of all American Banks? The death of the US Dollar, and it's replacement by Chinese money as the reserve currency of the world? Should we regard these rants as hilarious, scary, or pathetic? And no, I don't believe that any poster named “Ian McShane of Scotland” who joined Quora two months ago and only puts up anti-dollar screeds is an actual UK resident. But I suppose I COULD possibly be wrong . . .

View attachment 74544

Photo above - US F35 jet vs Chinese J-20
Not shown - US B21 flying wing vs Chinese H-20, US "Ohio" class subs vs Chinese "JIN" class . .. .

(Full disclosure – this post is being typed on an HP laptop manufactured in China. But designed in California)

Has China finally ascended to 1941 levels of sophistication? Or would that be “regressed”? And is the USA just as complacent, war weary, and economically damaged as it was during the 1930s? The parallels seem to be stunning. Perhaps ominous . . .

Governance – 1930's Japan was ruled by an emperor and a handful of military wizards. Today's China is an authoritarian dictatorship, with all power vested in the unelected Chairman/Premier, and echoed by sycophantic elites who never disagree.

Military – Imperial Japan poured most of its money into copying western weapons – battleships, aircraft carriers, tanks, “zero” fighter aircraft, artillery. China is now embarking on a similar path. Launching modern aircraft carriers, blatant copies of American jets, cruise missiles, submarines . . .

Foreign policy – Imperial Japan invaded mainland China, the Korean peninsula, the Philippine islands, Burma . . . China already occupies tibet; it has annexed “the good parts” of mongolia. It's threatening to “reunify” the island nation of Taiwan. And it's capturing other nations' atolls, or building new ones from scratch to “project power” in the pacific.

Racism – Japan regarded all the people it conquered as culturally and racially inferior. Simply because it “won”. They turned their captive nations into slaves and “comfort girls”. China has sent hundreds of thousands of Uighur Muslims to concentration camps, in an attempt to homogenize them and eradicate their traditions and culture. I guess the ultimate goal is to relocate Uighurs to remote manufacturing areas like in the film “Hunger Games” to make stuff for the cities?

Technology – Imperial Japan was going crazy for western “high tech” inventions like electricity, horseless carriages, telephones, and flush toilets. China is actually worse – there is apparently nothing they won't pirate or copy. Smart phones, laptops, social media apps, BEV electric cars, satellites . .. all of the designs were stolen by China from industrial espionage or “joint manufacturing agreements”. China is so unoriginal t is now trying to replace it's “Yuan” currency with crypto. Because they are unable to discern the difference between scam and reality? But they do have the planet's only 27-story, high rise pig slaughterhouse. To feed the masses and wean them off bats, pangolins, racoon dogs, and puppies. ( always thought the worlds first skyscraper slaughterhouse would be built for chickens . . . )

I actually kind of like most of the Chinese people I've met in the USA. And I bear them no ill will. It's their government that's effing things up. As dictatorships always do.

If you don't believe me, start interviewing oppressed people in places like Ukraine/Russia. North Korea, Cuba. Iran. Even Saudi Arabia, which is now best friends with Peephole Republic of China. (Unelected despots need to stick together these days).

I may have issues with former president Trump, current president Biden, and many politicians in DC. But those issues don't result in me suddenly disappearing for 9 months, then being returned in peasant attire, all smiles and apologies, never to express a contrary opinion again.

Reader poll – do you participate in sites like Quora? Are you also seeing an exponential surge in state sponsored troll posts declaring the imminent collapse of all American Banks? The death of the US Dollar, and it's replacement by Chinese money as the reserve currency of the world? Should we regard these rants as hilarious, scary, or pathetic? And no, I don't believe that any poster named “Ian McShane of Scotland” who joined Quora two months ago and only puts up anti-dollar screeds is an actual UK resident. But I suppose I COULD possibly be wrong . . .
Great comparison and I believe you are correct.