• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Has Trump put us on war footing against CVD-19? Nope.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Trump won't/can't distribute what's stockpiled let alone use his power to ORDER the production of needed medical supplies.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Tuesday pleaded with the president of the United States to release 20,000 ventilators that have been stockpiled by the federal government.

During his daily pandemic briefing, Cuomo said that New York needs an additional 30,000 ventilators due to the spike in coronavirus cases.

“The federal government has 20,000 ventilators, or thereabouts, in the federal stockpile,” Cuomo explained. “Secretary [Alex Azar] runs an agency called HHS — Health and Human Services. I asked the secretary, ‘Look at the first word in the title of the agency you run. It is health. Your first priority is health. You have 20,000 ventilators in the stockpile. Release the ventilators to New York.'”..........................................
Cuomo said today that they aren't using the 4000 they already have. What's his hurry?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Cuomo said today that they aren't using the 4000 they already have. What's his hurry?
Trump wants to be perceived as a leader, but he's not rising to the occasion. Currently, he's pushing the idea that he'll get everything back to normal by reopening the economy in a few weeks. All the experts cringe at his nonsensical statements.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Trump wants to be perceived as a leader, but he's not rising to the occasion. Currently, he's pushing the idea that he'll get everything back to normal by reopening the economy in a few weeks. All the experts cringe at his nonsensical statements.
Perhaps you should share your enlightenment with the WHO whose leaders say just the opposite.

Another poster has a top post which states;
"World Health Organization director praises Trump's leadership in response to coronavirus pandemic"

I know they aren't the mental giant that you feel you are but I bet they could learn if you would only share your superb intellect on the matter with all of them.

Wanna?

reason10

Governor
Associations representing physicians, hospitals and nurses are calling on President Trump to immediately use the Defense Production Act to intensify domestic production of medical supplies amid the outbreak of the novel coronavirus.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/488851-hospitals-nurses-call-on-trump-to-immediately-ramp-up-medical

I thought Trump fancied himself a war time president, yet he won't use the power he has to fully prepare for the battle.

He has. You and your sources are LYING.

Maybe you'd like to elect a nurse President, huh?

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Actual quotes from "can't potus" Trump wanting everyone to think he's a wartime president.....as he battles the enemy.

1585233731723.png