• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hatemongers working hard to wash that car slaughter off the page

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Must smart like hell knowing that such evil is part and parcel to your party

Must..keep.. Rittenhouse..and .fox..posts top..side..at .all..costs...

Eeeer....sorry....leftist crazy slaughtered innocents with his car...

Oh, after he ran his wife or girlfriend over beforehand

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Nobody is defending the guy. This is not a political issue and the woman who posted a smart assed comment attempting to link this to Rittenhouse should be fired.

Have your forgotten when Fields rammed his car into a bunch of protesters? That was political, this was not.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Was out on $1000 Bond for trying to kill his girlfriend and that's why there are career criminals, courts pamper them.......now 5 or more are murdered and 40+ injured and a 60 year city tradition is destroy.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nobody is defending the guy. This is not a political issue and the woman who posted a smart assed comment attempting to link this to Rittenhouse should be fired.

Have your forgotten when Fields rammed his car into a bunch of protesters? That was political, this was not.
We don't know what it was. Maybe he didn't give a shit...cause...you know...24/7 media blaming all the GOP klanspeople. Amiright? Ain't every gop person an angry black hating muthafu..ah?

C'mon now...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

YOU LIE

Mary Lemanski, the social media manager for the Democratic Party of DuPage County, Illinois, says the deadly #Waukesha Christmas parade incident is karma.
"It was probably just self defense"
“The blood of Kyle Rittenhouse’s victims is on the hands of Wisconsin citizens, even the children.”
"I'm sad. I'm sad anytime anyone dies. I just believe in Kama and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin."

Bammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Was out on $1000 Bond for trying to kill his girlfriend and that's why there are career criminals, courts pamper them.......now 5 or more are murdered and 40+ injured and a 60 year city tradition is destroy.
He actually has two pending cases...one from November 5th and another from July 2020.
I'd really like someone to ask the judges in those two cases what they were thinking when they let him out of jail for two violent incidents.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
YOU LIE

Mary Lemanski, the social media manager for the Democratic Party of DuPage County, Illinois, says the deadly #Waukesha Christmas parade incident is karma.
"It was probably just self defense"
“The blood of Kyle Rittenhouse’s victims is on the hands of Wisconsin citizens, even the children.”
"I'm sad. I'm sad anytime anyone dies. I just believe in Kama and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin."

Bammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Try reading the post you are responding to.
This is not a political issue and the woman who posted a smart assed comment attempting to link this to Rittenhouse should be fired.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He actually has two pending cases...one from November 5th and another from July 2020.
I'd really like someone to ask the judges in those two cases what they were thinking when they let him out of jail for two violent incidents.
Did he even face a Judge or just a Magistrate ?

This is 100% correct

1637626198953.png

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So the people standing around when Rittenhouse shot three people should have taught Kyle to fear them...got it.

Too bad Aubery wasn't armed, eh?
Pure Threadjacking

NO CONTENT

career black rapping murderer with SUV is the topic

Phil is correct, leftist pushing pages with anything of black suv driver and especially you

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
LOL! You stand with the people who demand the criminals all be set free. Maybe you should try asking your comrades why they think the jails should be emptied.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Pure Threadjacking

NO CONTENT

career black raping murder with SUV is the topic

Phil is correct, leftist pushing pages with anything of black suv driver and especially you
Sycophant pay rate is on double time