• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hatemongers working hard to wash that car slaughter off the page

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Yes. Of course you’re wrong. The lefty media are doing what they can to keep his record, his past, his motive and state of mind out of the news. This is yet another covered up BLM act of wanton destructive violence.
Where’s the news at covering his extensive record? Where are they on delivering his social media?
Trump committed sedition in trying to overturn the 2020 election. This is being investigated and needs to stay in the news. Otherwise, rightwingers will continue to move the country away from democracy and toward authoritarianism/fascism.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Wasn't criminal justice reform one of Trump's major accomplishments?
Making sentencing more fair (and releasing wrongly convicted persons) is reasonable. Emptying the jails and eliminating cash bail leads to this:

Wisconsin holiday parade: 6th person, a child, has died in Waukesha crash as judge sets cash bail at $5 million for Darrel Brooks - masslive.com

Video Smash-and-grab trend - ABC News (go.com)

Homicides soar nationwide; local leaders at a loss for answers - The Washington Post

This is an excellent example of what you lefties do - you are masters of the false equivalency. "Oh, we're just asking for the same thing Trump did." Bullsh*t!

Dino

Russian Asset
Trump committed sedition in trying to overturn the 2020 election. This is being investigated and needs to stay in the news. Otherwise, rightwingers will continue to move the country away from democracy and toward authoritarianism/fascism.
Which has utterly NOTHING to do with what we were discussing. Hoo-boy, we got a live one here. The TDS kicked in and there went the topic

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes. Of course you’re wrong. The lefty media are doing what they can to keep his record, his past, his motive and state of mind out of the news. This is yet another covered up BLM act of wanton destructive violence.
Where’s the news at covering his extensive record? Where are they on delivering his social media?
I know...everyone associated with him should claim executive privilege and refuse to give any info to investigators....as has another individual who committed acts resulting in the deaths of some folks. Of course, the people in Wisconsin were innocent and the people in DC were not, but this is about covering for the person responsible...right?

Oh, and the media doesn't know much about the guy yet. You think they are covering for him, but how many reporters do you think they had in Waukesha?

Dino

Russian Asset
I know...everyone associated with him should claim executive privilege and refuse to give any info to investigators....as has another individual who committed acts resulting in the deaths of some folks. Of course, the people in Wisconsin were innocent and the people in DC were not, but this is about covering for the person responsible...right?

Oh, and the media doesn't know much about the guy yet. You think they are covering for him, but how many reporters do you think they had in Waukesha?
He had a rather extensive social media presence. He posted BLM and anti-Semitism. Where is the reporting on it?

protectionist

Governor
So the people standing around when Rittenhouse shot three people should have taught Kyle to fear them...got it.

Too bad Aubery wasn't armed, eh?
1. No, they should have taught the thugs whom Rittenhouse killed to fear their victim (Rittenhouse) - then they might still be alive.

2. Arbery WAS armed. He was armed with Travis McMichaels's gun at the moment that he attacked Travis.

protectionist

Governor
He actually has two pending cases...one from November 5th and another from July 2020.
I'd really like someone to ask the judges in those two cases what they were thinking when they let him out of jail for two violent incidents.
There ought to be a law to arrest those judges, and put THEM on trial, as they are nearly as responsible for these deaths as the loon toon who drove the car.

Dino

Russian Asset
I'm encouraged that when I typed the word fascism, the first thing that came to your mind was Trump.
Not a chance. Makes you sound like an old crank who somehow relates Trump to world war 2 villains and the two have absolutely nothing to do with each other. So no, your word association, like your ability to stay on point, was an epic fail.